(2019) Facebook Ads: Facebook / Instagram Advertising Course
What you’ll learn
- Develop the full range of skills to launch and manage Facebook Ads like a Pro
- Target specific Facebook users using demographics, interests, and geography
- Use advanced features of Facebook Advertising like lead ads and app install ads
- Employ pixel and event tracking with your Facebook Ads for website and mobile app retargeting
- Create custom and lookalike audiences for Facebook using external data (e.g. MailChimp, an email list, or a CRM system)
- Build both a Facebook product feed and a Facebook product catalog
- You will need to have (or be able to create) a Facebook Business page.
- You’ll need to have the ability to re-size photos or have access to someone who can.
Get the Real-World Skills of a Facebook for Business Ads Expert…in Just 3 Hours
Bonus: Earn Your Facebook for Business 2019 Certificate // Content Fresh as of November 2018
From Udemy’s 9x Bestselling Production Team. Say goodbye to the fluff of other online advertising courses! Now, you can “learn by doing” for a faster, more effective approach to Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger advertising. There’s so much cool stuff with Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger ads that most people don’t even know about. At last, you can be ahead of the game. Are you ready?
Whether you’re a corporate marketer seeking to become a better Facebook for Business ads manager, a small business owner wanting to leverage Facebook or Instagram more successfully, or any other professional looking to expand your influence through Facebook for Business advertising, this course is for you. And when you finish 100% of the course, you’re eligible to receive a custom, hosted, verifiable Facebook for Business 2019 Certificate designed and issued by Eazl!
Facebook for Business Advertising – The Underutilized “Secret Weapon” of Modern Business
Despite what most people think, Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger ads are not just about making sales. Facebook for Business is a powerful way to communicate with hyper-targeted groups of people. You can use Facebook, Instagram, or Messenger ads for community building, employee recruiting, public relations, event promotion, and of course, selling your products and services.
With this course, you’ll discover remarkable strategies for leveraging Facebook advertising. You’ll be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of the Facebook for Business ecosystem and launch effective ad campaigns using the full suite of Facebook for Business features
- Identify your Facebook, Instagram, or Messenger advertising objectives and utilize advanced tools like the Facebook Product Feed, Dynamic Creative, Canvas Ads, and custom breakdowns
- Build core, custom, and lookalike audiences within Facebook for Business, including integrations with CRM platforms and e-mail management programs
- Discover the untapped power of Dynamic Display Remarketing, Manual Pixel-Based Remarketing, and on-platform engagement audiences
- Get instant access to step-by-step guides, templates, and interactive tools, including our Facebook for Business Product Feed template
- Gain a huge business advantage by leveraging custom frameworks like Eazl’s CRED system for developing revenue-positive ad campaigns
With this Facebook for Business suite at your fingertips, you’ll gain a much greater understanding and capacity for digital marketing, social media, and online advertising. In the world we live in today, this is a crucial set of skills for many top-notch professionals.
(Remember, you’ll also earn your Facebook for Business 2019 Certificate. This certificate, offered by Eazl, is the verification to others of your Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger advertising skills. It can be shown to your clients or employers, linked to your resume, and presented on your LinkedIn® profile).
Great News – You Can Do Everything in This Course on Your Own
Super Easy Facebook for Business Strategies! No Developer Required!
Suitable for anyone who has basic computer skills, this course provides a comprehensive overview of Facebook for Business. There’s so much you can do with Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger Ads on your own and without a developer (and you’ll learn how to do it all in just three hours!)
The first section of the course will help you set up your Facebook for Business infrastructure. You’ll learn what the core tools are, how to set them up, and how to use them. You’ll also install the Facebook Ads Pixel and learn how to use Custom Pixel Events.
In the next section, you’ll discover the advantages of Facebook for Business’ best feature – hyper-targeting. You’ll learn how to create core, custom, and lookalike Facebook audiences using demographic, behavioral, and interest-based data. You’ll create customer audiences by importing external sources of data to Facebook (like an email list). You’ll also become capable of setting up geo-targeted audiences, “visitor to a destination” audiences, income-targeted audiences, and a whole lot more.
Next, you’ll learn how to optimize the design of your ads. You’ll learn how to use Dynamic Creative to automatically test which photos, videos, headlines, and other creative elements work best. You’ll also learn how to use the Facebook Creative Hub and the new Facebook Canvas Ads (new for 2019).
The final two sections of the course will focus on skyrocketing your skills for launching Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger Ads. You’ll go through 5 real-world campaign setups and launches where you’ll learn how to use features like Facebook lead ads, Messenger ads, Product Sets, and custom offers. Then, you’ll learn how to use the CRED system for scaling your ad campaigns once you’ve found some initial success with an audience and ad group.
By completing the course, you’ll earn your Facebook for Business 2019 Certification, which can strengthen your reputation, your resume, and your LinkedIn® profile.
This course also offers you a full money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied. However, it has already received 1,200 five-star reviews on learning platforms across the internet. We’re confident you’ll love this learning experience!
Content Upgrade Journal
(Version 2) October 1st, 2018: Complete Course Rebuild for 2019
You always have fresh content with Eazl! Here are some of the key features that are covered in this update:
- You’ll learn to use Dynamic Creative. This uses machine learning to combine up to 30 creative elements of an ad (image, above-image text, headlines, etc.) and shows you which elements or combinations work best with your audience. This is a big deal!
- You’ll learn how to use Facebook for Business’ new Canvas Ads. These are immersive mini-website/landing page experiences that can be delivered through ads.
- You’ll learn how to use on-platform remarketing audiences. This allows you to create audiences based off of engagement, video views, etc. in the Facebook environment rather than only being able to remarket based on Facebook Pixel fires (for example, when people visit your website or app).
- You’ll learn how to use Instagram for Business and Messenger Ads, which were not covered in the previous version of this course.
Who this course is for:
- Digital marketing or digital advertising professionals.
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners.
- Event planners and promoters.
- Recruiters or talent sourcers.
- CMOs or marketing directors for local businesses.
- Marketing managers for e-commerce platforms.
- Anyone who wants to use the Facebook Ads ecosystem effectively.