Facebook Ads: Facebook / Instagram Advertising Course Download
This course is used by Tesla, Walmart, and other leading organizations. Be able to get results from your Facebook Ads!
What you’ll learn
- Develop the full range of skills to launch and manage Facebook Ads like a Pro
- Target specific Facebook users using demographics, interests, and geography
- Use advanced features of Facebook Advertising like lead ads and app install ads
- Employ pixel and event tracking with your Facebook Ads for website and mobile app retargeting
- Create custom and lookalike audiences for Facebook using external data (e.g. MailChimp, an email list, or a CRM system)
- Build both a Facebook product feed and a Facebook product catalog
- You will need to have (or be able to create) a Facebook Business page.
- You’ll need to have the ability to re-size photos or have access to someone who can.
Take the course used by teams at Tesla, Walmart, the Economist & other leading organizations
Complete 100% of the course and earn a custom Facebook for Business 2020 Certificate from Eazl
Course Version 3 | Content Fresh as of November 2019
From Udemy’s 9x Bestselling Production Team. Say goodbye to the fluff of other online advertising courses! Now, you can “learn by doing” for a faster, more effective approach to Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger advertising. There’s so much cool stuff with Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger ads that most people don’t even know about. At last, you can be ahead of the game. Are you ready?
Whether you’re a corporate marketer seeking to become a better Facebook for Business ads manager, a small business owner wanting to leverage Facebook or Instagram more successfully, or any other professional looking to expand your influence through Facebook for Business advertising, this course is for you. And when you finish 100% of the course, you’re eligible to receive a custom, hosted, verifiable Facebook for Business 2020 Certificate designed and issued by Eazl!
Facebook for Business Advertising – The Underutilized “Secret Weapon” of Modern Business
Despite what most people think, Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger ads are not just about making sales. Facebook for Business is a powerful way to communicate with hyper-targeted groups of people. You can use Facebook, Instagram, or Messenger ads for community building, employee recruiting, public relations, event promotion, and of course, selling your products and services.
With this course, you’ll discover remarkable strategies for leveraging Facebook advertising. You’ll be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of the Facebook for Business ecosystem and launch effective ad campaigns using the full suite of Facebook for Business features
- Identify your Facebook, Instagram, or Messenger advertising objectives and utilize advanced tools like the Facebook Product Feed, Dynamic Creative, Canvas Ads, and custom breakdowns
- Build core, custom, and lookalike audiences within Facebook for Business, including integrations with CRM platforms and e-mail management programs
- Discover the untapped power of Dynamic Display Remarketing, Manual Pixel-Based Remarketing, and on-platform engagement audiences
- Get instant access to step-by-step guides, templates, and interactive tools, including our Facebook for Business Product Feed template
- Gain a huge business advantage by leveraging custom frameworks like Eazl’s CRED system for developing revenue-positive ad campaigns
With this Facebook for Business suite at your fingertips, you’ll gain a much greater understanding and capacity for digital marketing, social media, and online advertising. In the world we live in today, this is a crucial set of skills for many top-notch professionals.
By completing the course, you’ll earn your Facebook for Business 2020 Certification, which can strengthen your reputation, your resume, and your LinkedIn® profile.
This course also offers you a full money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied. However, it has already received 1,200 five-star reviews on learning platforms across the internet. We’re confident you’ll love this learning experience!
Content Upgrade Log
- Course upgraded to Version 2 on October 21, 2018
- Course upgraded to Version 3 on October 30, 2019
Who this course is for:
- Digital marketing or digital advertising professionals.
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners.
- Event planners and promoters.
- Recruiters or talent sourcers.
- CMOs or marketing directors for local businesses.
- Marketing managers for e-commerce platforms.
- Anyone who wants to use the Facebook Ads ecosystem effectively.