2022 Ultimate Guide to Raspberry Pi : Tips, Tricks and Hacks Download
Master the Raspberry Pi 4, Work with Python, GPIO pins and sensors, the Pi Camera Module, build an Amazon Echo Clone!
What you’ll learn
- Understand what the Raspberry Pi is and how to set it up
- Understand the process of installing any OS for the Raspberry Pi
- Understand how to connect remotely to your Raspberry Pi and run it in headless mode
- Learn the ins and outs of working with the Terminal and Linux commands
- Learn how to install software using the APT Package system
- Learn how to setup a Web Server
- Learn how to work with GPIO pins and read external inputs and sensors (buttons and PIR sensors)
- Learn how to work with USB Cameras
- Learn how to use the Raspberry Pi Camera Module and interact with it programmatically
- Learn how to make an Amazon Echo Clone
- No previous programming or electronics knowledge required. Just a passion for mastering the Raspberry Pi
Last Updated : November 2022
- Added content to cover the Raspberry Pi Imager which is a new software tool that can be used to flash your SD cards
- Added details about Raspberry Pi OS, which is the replacement for the Raspbian OS
Update : November 2019
- Includes the Raspberry Pi 4! Covers both the Raspberry Pi 4 and Raspberry Pi 3.
- Step by Step instructions on how to setup your Raspberry Pi in Headless Mode – No extra monitor, keyboard, mouse or HDMI cable needed!
This course will provide the information you need to Master the Raspberry Pi 3 and Raspberry Pi 4! It assumes no prior programming or electronics knowledge and walks you through everything you need to know to use the platform to the fullest! Here are some of the topics that are covered:
- We will first dive into what the Raspberry Pi is and learn what components you need to set everything up
- Step by step videos on how to set it up
- We will walk through how to easily flash an SD card with any OS for the Pi
- We will talk about tips to prevent SD card corruption
- We will show configuration tips for the Raspberry Pi Operating System
- Multiple methods of connecting remotely to your Raspberry Pi will be covered to show how you can run it in “headless mode” without a monitor
- We dive into the Terminal and Linux commands to show how you can navigate your system, work with files, perform network and system commands and keyboard shortcuts
- We dive in depth into the APT Package system for installing software and show how to install any software for your Pi
- Best practices for securing your Raspberry Pi are covered
- We install a Web Server using different approaches
- We work with GPIO pins and show how you can control LEDs, determine if a button is pressed, work with a PIR sensor and will make a PIR sensor alarm circuit
- We will do Python code reviews for the projects so you will understand how the software and hardware work together
- We work with cameras and images and show how you can setup a USB web cam and install software to create a live streaming camera feed
- We use the Raspberry Pi Camera module and show how you can interact with it programmatically to take photos, video and create special effects
- We create a working Amazon Echo Clone with the Alexa Voice Service
- Much much more!
No previous programming or electronics knowledge is required.
You get the best information that I have compiled over years of trial and error and experience!
Learn the Raspberry Pi 3 and Pi 4 fast! Install software, build circuits, make projects! Get started now!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to master the Raspberry and learn tips, tricks and hacks to make you more productive