Adobe Photoshop CC Essentials | Photoshop Masterclass Download
This Adobe Photoshop masterclass will teach you Photoshop retouching + photo editing. Bonus: 7 Photoshop courses in 1.
What you’ll learn
- New, Photoshop tutorials added every month. Your Photoshop learning never stops!
- 33+ hours of Photoshop tutorials (recorded at 1080HD) already included – for both beginners and advanced users!
- Photoshop – Learn how to edit like a pro. You’ll learn how to use ALL retouching tools for awesome photos. Plus, tips from a pro photographer with 30 years experience. I’ve been using Photoshop since 1991 and I’ll share all my secrets & pro tips.
- Photoshop Layers – learn how to use layers and take your creativity to the next level
- Pro tips for a fast productive workflow
- How to use Adjustment Layers & Masks to edit like a pro and be more creative
- Adobe Camera Raw – everything you need to know to edit your photos like a pro
- How to be more productive – a must for a fast and productive workflow
- Photoshop basics – a solid foundation for your journey with Photoshop CC
- How to use Adobe Bridge to organize and streamline your workflow
- Understand the fundamentals of Photoshop
- Understanding color in Photoshop – a must for a fast and productive workflow
- 33+ Hours of Photoshop tutorials recorded at 1080HD!
- How to add Photoshop Layer Styles to add that extra touch of creativity
- Learn about Blending Modes and how to use them to take your creativity to the next level
- How to create vectors in Photoshop
- Learn how to Clone + Heal to master retouching
- Learn how to crop, straighten and adjust for perspective
- Learn how to convert your images to B&W like a true artist
- Learn all about Photoshop filters, how to use and apply
- Learn how to make your own Photoshop actions
- Learn how to use 2 pro Photoshop editing tools; Curves & Levels.
- Learn all about Photoshop brushes to help you master your editing. Plus, creative techniques too.
- Learn all about how to use Typography with Photoshop
- Learn how to make Selections to fine-tune your editing
- Advanced Web Design Project – for Photoshop
- Any version of Adobe Photoshop, preferably the CC (Creative Cloud) version.
- No prior knowledge or experience with Photoshop is required
My name is Chris Parker and I’m a photographer and graphic designer that has been using Photoshop professionally since 1991. Yes, I’m that old. But, that just means I have a lot of pro experience to share with you.
I’ve also been teaching other creative artists on how to use Photoshop for the last 10+ years.
This course includes 7 Photoshop courses in 1! Learn Photoshop retouching, image editing, portrait editing, portrait retouching, RAW retouching, JPG retouching, photo editing, special effects and more.
Check out what a recent student had to say about this Photoshop course…
“Chris is obviously very much in love with what he does. This is equally important as knowing stuff and being able to teach stuff, in my opinion. I am 100% satisfied with this course. He responds to questions within a day! And he obviously cares about what his students think. I totally recommend this course for beginners. He covers everything and he seems to know everything about photoshop.”
“Amazing instructor with years of experience the instructor have giving lots of info on his tutorials, easy to follow step-by-step. I would recommend for those who are beginner and work your way up to become a pro in photoshop.
I have taken several courses and this course has taught me in depth learning Photoshop. 5 star for this Photoshop course. The best part after you have learn the basic, the instructor give us a project to follow along beside guiding us to successfully understanding on our tools and project,
I have managed to improve my skills. You just need to practice and keep practicing.
Finally I have manage to finish my own project and this Photoshop course have make me to keep crafting ideas and make my imagination come to next level. Thumb up..!!
If you’ve read this far, thank you! Just a few more things (in case I forgot anything)…
- Photos are included to practice what you learn
- The Photoshop Essentials Guide includes project details and some homework assignments
- Feedback and critiques are provided if requested
- Course is updated based on student demand/requests
I think that covers everything (just like these Photoshop courses)! 🙂
Looking forward to helping you achieve your creative vision and improving your Photoshop skills. Can’t wait to see you on the inside.
Photoshop Guru, Pro Photographer + Graphic Designer
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to Adobe Photoshop CC
- Photographers of all levels
- Designers of all levels
- Anyone who wants to learn the essentials of Photoshop