Academic Essay Writing: The Crash Course Download
Learn how to think critically, write analytically and produce valuable essays.
What you’ll learn
- How to write an academic essay.
- How to analyse sources.
- How to think and read critically.
- Be studying at school or university.
- Interested in writing academic essays.
- Interested in developing their argumentative writing.
- Want to develop their writing skills
- Interested in learning how to think critically.
- Willing to put in the work to achieve results.
Do any of these scenarios apply to you?
- You’ve assigned an essay but have no idea how to start approaching the question.
- Got all the information for your essay but not sure how to plan your essay.
- Stuck with how to research and find good sources online.
- You’re ok with the essay writing but your grade is stuck at a C/B and don’t know why you can’t push it up, even though you’re trying.
- You don’t know who to ask for help.
If any of these apply to you, you are in the right place. Over my years of teaching I have come across a common problem: students are not taught the skills or process to write an analytical essay. What’s worse, most schools do not teach effective essay writing, they do not teach you how to think critically (nor do they encourage it), and they don’t teach students the process of writing in a structured and understandable way. It’s a problem.
After the success of the Modak Tutoring Covid-19 Online School, I decided to create an on-demand version that you can follow along from anywhere and anytime.
This crash course will give you the foundations and structure to write an analytical essay that puts your argument across in a succinct and coherent manner (all things your teacher is looking for, even if they didn’t explain it that way). This method will challenge you to read and think critically so that you can approach any assignment, no matter how complicated, with confidence and assurance that you know the process to find the answer.
In this course you will learn how to write an essay from start to finish including:
- Understanding the essay question,
- Note taking,
- Writing and
- Editing your essay.
I show you what to look for in each step of the process and how you can take your writing to the next level. The easy to follow video lessons will take you through the ‘theory’ and then show you how to put it into practice with your own essay.
This method has been tried and tested for more than 10 years in my own academic work and taught to my students. Every one of my students who has put in the work have jumped up by at least 2 grades in 6 months using the method laid out in this course. You will be challenged, but the benefit of learning to think have long lasting rewards.
This course is not a quick fix for students who are looking for someone to tell them the answer and don’t want to put the work in.
However, if you are ready and willing to put in the work this course will give you the tools you need to improve your critical thinking, improve your writing so that you can write more analytical and valuable essays. The result of this will be a better quality of your writing and subsequently your grade should improve too.
If this sounds like what you are looking for, sign up today and start becoming a better writer now.
Who this course is for:
- High & Secondary School students studying English, History, RE, Psychology, Anthropology.
- University students studying English, History, RE, Psychology, Anthropology.