Adobe After Effects CC: Motion Tracking & Compositing Basics Download
Motion Tracking & Compositing Basics in Adobe After Effects CC: Pimple/Acne Removal, Sign/Screen Replacement, Mocha AE
What you’ll learn
- Motion Track Moving Footage
- Replace Images In Footage
- Motion Track Moving Objects In Footage
- Remove Pimples/Acne From Actors’ Faces
- Hide or Remove Objects In Footage
- Complete basic compositing
- Use After Effects’ Built In Tracker
- Use Mocha AE For Basic Tracking Tasks
- Students will need to download a free trial of Adobe After Effects or have their own copy of the software installed
Welcome to our Adobe After Effects CC: Motion Tracking & Compositing Basics Course!
This intermediate After Effects CC course will cover:
- Image replacement in moving footage
- Enhancing an actor’s face by removing and cleaning up their pimples/acne
- Removing objects from your scene
- Tracking Techniques
- Compositing Techniques
- Adding/Removing Objects In Your Footage
- An Introduction into Tracking inside Mocha AE
It will take you from the very beginning of opening After Effects, creating a composition, importing footage, opening Mocha AE for tracking, sending data back to After Effects and performing your composite into your footage.
Your instructor for this course is Will Bartlett. He has been using After Effects since 2006 for commercials, feature films, and animated creative projects. He is the founder of an established video production company in Toronto Canada and has been the Visual Effects Supervisor and Lead Visual Effects Artist on hundreds of projects including feature films and television commercials.
Our team will be available to answer any questions as well as help you with any issues you may come across while making your way through the course.
Even if you don’t have After Effects you can still take advantage of this course by downloading a free 30 day trial from Adobe, on their website. All you need to do is create a free account with them, it only takes a minute and you will then be able to start downloading After Effects.
Get started now with Adobe’s visual effects program to enhance your footage today!
Who this course is for:
- This Adobe After Effects course is meant for people interested in learning how to complete intermediate tasks inside After Effects such as tracking footage and compositing, Image replacement, Object Tracking, Removing Objects From Footage and more.
- This Cours is probably not for you if you’re a seasoned pro in After Effects. This course does not teach 3D motion graphics. It focuses on motion tracking and basic compositing
Direct Download [554 MB]