Adobe Illustrator : Vector brushes and illustrations Download
Learn the secrets of building all types of vector brushes and take your illustrations to the next level.
What you’ll learn
- Create different types of vector brushes and use them over real illustrations with ease.
- Master the secrets and proven techniques of working with vector brushes and illustrations in the real production environment.
- Become a vector graphic professional and start making money using the skill learned from this course.
- Using textured brushes to turn your illustrations into sketchier and more drawn one.
- No prerequisite, The level of this course is designed match all designers’ levels
- Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
Using grainy and sketchy vector brushes in your illustrations -whether they’re illustrations or designs for the web or print- can take your illustrations into a higher level and add a more organic feel to your work.
making vector brushes in Adobe Illustrator is now much easier than you may think. Once you learn the basics you’ll see that possibilities and combinations are perpetual.
If you want to learn how to convert any Photoshop brush that you like into digital vector brush and create your own unique brush collection, this class is perfect for you.
The class is divided into 3 parts and each part is dedicated to a different type of brush in Adobe Illustrator: art brush, scatter brush and pattern brush.
I will explain for each brush type: the anatomy of the brush type, the brush panel settings, how to create any brush type from scratch and I’ll show you with real projects how to use these brushes to add sketchier or more hand drawn feeling.
We’ll be only using Adobe Photoshop (for certain applications), and Adobe Illustrator. and we will not use any art supplies, or scanners and you don’t need to have any drawing abilities.
Never used Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop before? Don’t worry! You can start from the basic level designed for complete beginners. Seasoned adobe Illustrator users can start jump into intermediate or advance level to leverage their vector illustration skill to the next level.
By the end of this class, you’ll have your own ready to use brush collection for Adobe Illustrator and you’ll be able to create digital illustrations with your own sketchy and textured touch.
Who this course is for:
All designer levels (beginners- intermediate-advanced) who want to add more fun and more creative and advanced effects to their illustrations.
Adobe Illustrator users who want to take his/her skills to the next level.
Anyone who wants to master vector illustration and vector brushes.
Happy Illustrating !
Who this course is for:
- All designer levels (beginners- intermediate-advanced) who want to add more fun and more creative and advanced effects to their illustrations
- Adobe Illustrator users who want to take his/her skills to the next level.
- Anyone who wants to master vector illustration and vector brushes
- Anyone interested in Vector drawing.