Adobe Photoshop CC – Advanced Training Course
Adobe Photoshop CC – Advanced Training Course Download
You’ll learn advanced Photoshop techniques like Photoshop retouching & Graphic Design tutorials.
What you’ll learn
- You will be able to earn more using these new Photoshop skills.
- You will create multiple images for you to use in your Portfolio.
- You will be able to add ‘Advanced Photoshop User’ to your CV.
- You will create multiple social media graphics for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest & Youtube.
- You will know how to mask people with one click.
- You will create a fruit juice poster.
- You will replace ugly skies with new blue skies.
- You will create an image by combining 3 different images.
- You will create amazingly realistic shadows.
- You will build animations ready for social media.
- Any version of Adobe Photoshop, preferably the CC (Creative Cloud) version.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop is required. I recommend watching my Photoshop Essentials course before this course.
- If you already know how to use layers & make simple selections then you are perfect for this course.
Are you already good at Photoshop? Do you know there is more that you aren’t using? This course will take to you the top level of Photoshop.
Hi there, my name is Dan and I am an Adobe Certified Instructor for Photoshop – this is the Advanced Photoshop course.
This course is not for people new to Photoshop. This is for people who already know the fundamentals. It is for people who have their own ways of doing things but believe there really is a better, faster way to work.
- Cindy: “This is an amazing class with so many techniques to learn. The instructor is the best of best on my list and I have taken over 50 classes on Udemy! Thank you Mr. Scott – this class really raises my confidence level!!!!”
We will start by learning the best selection techniques available. I promise, by the end of the first section what took you 30mins to mask will now take you 30 seconds. You’ll learn the very best Photoshop retouching skills as well as how to master Photoshop for graphic design.
We will correct ‘hard to fix’ images and learn what to do with blurry images. We will master Advanced Levels & Curves tricks and will work specifically with skin, adjusting and enhancing colours.
We will learn how to convincingly remove all kinds of objects from images. My personal favourite section will show you how to distort, bend & reshape images.
We will look at how current trending visual styles are easily created, duotones, glitches and orange/teal colour grading.
We get ‘type nerdy’ and use font pairing in Typekit. We will use Photoshop to identify the fonts used in an image and learn how to work with hidden glyphs & ligatures as well as variable & open type fonts.
You will master artboards while you are learning how to make easily updatable multiple sized social media & ad banner graphics.
There is a big section on advanced retouching techniques, advanced healing, advanced cloning & patching.
You will learn how to edit videos in Photoshop. We will also animate static images creating parallax videos plus the very cool cinemagraphs sometimes called ‘living pictures’ – great for social media.
You will learn to master 3D in photoshop. We will finish off the course with professional, reusable mockup techniques & shortcuts.
This course has a strong focus on workflow. We use real world, practical projects and show you the professional techniques and shortcuts which will save you hours using Photoshop. Throughout the course I have many class exercises for you to use in order to practice your skills.
Who am I?
As well as being an Officially Certified Expert by Adobe, I’m photoshop guru and user with 18 years Photoshop experience. I make tutorial videos directly for Adobe and will again this year be presenting a seminar on Photoshop at Adobe’s 20 thousand attendee strong Max Conference.
If you can’t remember the last time you sat down and went through the updates in Photoshop, let this course be your one stop professional development and upgrade path.
Even if you consider yourself a heavy user, I promise there will be things in here that will blow your Photoshop mind. Sign up now!