Adobe Photoshop CC- MASTERCLASS for aspiring professionals Download
Start with zero knowledge of Photoshop and end as a REAL EXPERT
What you’ll learn
Improve image quality, know the secrets of Professionals to treat brightness and colours
Every tool is explain in detail, you can do more than you think with each of the tools
Do check the special effect projects with PSD files and explanation at the end of curriculum
The text effects, vector illustrations, logo design
Retouch images, add makeup, cutout fine hair, fur or transparent images
Expert navigation techniques will boost your speed
Edit images in Camera Raw and save 60% time compare to average users
Layers and Liquify tool is some of the highlights of this course.
You should be able to use PC or Mac in general
You must have Adobe Photoshop CC
Patience – This course is intended to teach you a lot in details, its 24 hours course.
The true MASTERCLASS of Photoshop with 24 Hours of videos for serious learners.
You must consider the length of the course, everything is explained in details and you will need the patience to complete this course.
This course is designed for ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS, but only those who want to learn it with great details, and I strongly believe that at the end of this course you want to use these skills as a Professional.
What will you learn?
1. The basics of Photoshop, Navigation, Brushes, Selection
2. To use 25 main tools and over 60 variants of the same
3. Camera Raw Editing – The true professionals do 50% of editing with Camera Raw.
4. Adobe Bridge, complete guide – Save over 30% time in organising and maintaining 1000s of images
5. Layers – The details of layers will give you a cutting edge as a Photoshop artist
6. Non Destructive Image Adjustment methods
7. To create special effects with actual PSD files for better understanding.
8. Masking, women’s hair or a furry soft toy; you can make it transparent
9. Add Text effects that challenge even the professionals
10. Edit videos and add all the magical colour correction to videos too. (Needs Photoshop CC for this)
11. Type – you will be able to create layouts from business card to a newspaper page.
12. You will get the benefits of my 20+ years of experience to add efficiency to talent.
Simple Retouching images
In this section you will learn special techniques to retouch portraits, Removing spots from the face, making skin silky smooth without losing natural texture, add makeup, change the colour of eyes. Bleach yellow teeth.
The techniques and sequence of the topic are arranged to transform you from a Student to a Professional.
The length of this course is massive compared to most of the other courses, it’s over 24 hours, but that should not bother you, You can choose how far you want to go, what level of expertise you want to achieve, You want to learn to have fun with image editing for your Facebook post, or you want to develop skills as a creative professional and charge good money for your skills, or super shine at your job interview.
Moreover, you will need this course even in future as a reference guide, all professionals need that, Anyone claiming that you will learn Photoshop in x days is an absolute lie.
There are over 20 challenging PSD project files included – All those are backed up by video explanations layer by layer. Initially, these projects look like an impossible task, only to surprise you to see that it’s just a magical secret that very few are aware of.
You will need
- Adobe Photoshop CC installed on your system. CS6 can be used with very few limitations
- The course is recorded on Windows-based PC
- You need to understand the basics of computer as a common user
You do NOT need
- Any 3rd party plug-ins
- Any prior experience with Photoshop
- Any other software than Photoshop
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wants to learn Photoshop from Zero
- Completing all 24 hours will take your skill level to super user level
- People having some experience but also having difficulty with Adobe Photoshop
- If you just want to learn a specific topic of Photoshop like Retouching, special effects, Layers, Adjustments, Bridge etc you can do this with just one course
- Fine art students, painters, sketch artist who want to shift to digital art
- Landscape, Portrait, fashion Photographers who want to edit and enhance bulk of images
- Some one who wants to have a complete reference guide to Photoshop like a directory
- Graphic Designers who wants to achieve mastery over Photoshop
- Students having basic knowledge but want to take it to next level