Advanced SQL : SQL Expert Certification Preparation Course Download
Level Up Your Oracle SQL Knowledge From Intermediate to Advanced and Become an In-Demand Database SQL Expert in Oracle!
What you’ll learn
- All the advanced subjects that you need for SQL Expert Certification
- Learn Advanced SQL Query with Hundreds of Examples!
- Write, Read, Analyze Any Advanced SQL Codes Easily
- Over 125+ Lectures, 12+ Hours On-Demand Content
- Learn Advanced SQL Functions in Oracle
- Get a Better Job and Income!
- Analytical SQL Functions in Oracle
- Regular Expressions
- Introducing Database Objects
- Creating and Using Indexes
- Creating and Using Views
- Creating and Using Synonyms
- Creating and Using Sequences
- Data Dictionary Views
- Using Advanced Subqueries
- Generating (Dynamic) SQL Scripts
- Advanced Data Manipulations
- Advanced Aggregation Techniques
- Windowing functions for working with ordered data sets
- Lifetime Support from the Authors
- Working Materials
- Weekly Quizzes & Assessments
- Need to know SQL in basic level
- SQL Developer
- Oracle Database Software
“One”, “Enough”, “Ultimate” Course to make you an “SQL Expert!”.
Advance Your SQL Knowledge and Get Better Income From Your Job, like $120k at least.
Get Oracle’s SQL Expert Certification.
Oracle has two Certification Exams for SQL;
The first one (SQL Fundamentals) covers the basic subjects (All of these subjects are covered in my first course.)
The second one (SQL Expert) covers more advanced subjects including the basic ones. (All the advanced subjects (and more) for this exam are covered in this course.)
All the subjects are explained in detail and exampled as many as I can do with Oracle’s HR schema. You can check the subjects from Oracle’s related pages.
Now, you are looking at a course that will make you pass this exam.
You can ask any questions about this course from the discussion board.
Your questions will be answered as soon as possible.
You can check my website for more details.
What are you going to learn from this course?
Introducing Database Objects
Data Dictionary Views
Creating, Using, and Managing Sequences
Creating, Using, and Analyzing Synonyms
Understanding and Using Indexes
Creating and Using Advanced Subqueries
Controlling Schema Objects
Administering User Privileges and Roles
Hierarchical Queries (Tree Structure)
Writing Advanced Scripts
Generating Dynamic SQL Scripts
Analytical SQL Functions
And much more beyond these… (+Quizzes, +Bonus Lectures, +New Updates)…
Hundreds of Examples
Professional Course Design
In-Depth Subjects (All subjects are explained with all details)
Lifetime Author Support
Who this course is for:
- This SQL Course is meant for who already know SQL in basic level and want to improve it to Advance.
- It is not for newbies. Newbies can take my beginner courses by checking the Intructor Page