Agile Fundamentals: Including Scrum and Kanban – 2022 Download
Master Agile principles, values, approaches, & mindset to help organizations make changes faster and with less expense
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to get into the Agile mindset and achieve success in helping organizations evolve
- Command a strong focus on delivering customer value and exceeding expectations
- Master popular Agile frameworks Scrum, Kanban, and Scrumban, enabling you to land and excel in any Agile position
- Explore fun, interactive, and highly effective lessons from best-selling instructors
- Assist with your organization’s current, or future, transformation to Agile
- No experience is necessary – this course will teach you Agile concepts from the ground up!
Make yourself a more valuable member of the team by learning how to help organizations make changes faster and with less expense by using Agile approaches.
In nature, as in business – you adapt, or you die…
And with over 70% of companies using Agile for their projects, not knowing the fundamental concepts, principles, and values just isn’t an option anymore.
This course will not only teach you the fundamentals of Agile to help you develop the adaptive mindset, but it will also break down the most popular Agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, and Scrumban.
– Agile Values
– Agile Principles
– Benefits of Agile
– Roles in Agile
– User Stories
– Scrum Framework
– Scrum Ceremonies
– Product Backlog
– Sprint Backlog
– Estimation Techniques
– Team Velocity
– Burndown Charts
– Burn Up Charts
– Kanban Principles
– Setting Work in Progress (WIP) Limits
– Kanban Boards …and more!
Taught with practicality and authenticity in mind, this to-the-point course brings you real-life work examples (both failures and successes) to make your learning stick.
Course enrollment grants you lifetime access, with no expiration, to all the course lectures, activities, handouts, and quizzes. In addition, you’ll also receive 1-on-1 support for any questions or uncertainties that come up. And this all comes with a money-back guarantee. You have nothing to lose and so much knowledge to gain.
Just ask the students who’ve already taken this course:
“This course is awesome! I am a beginner, I just started exploring Agile and Scrum, and after this course I feel like I’m ready to implement things. Thank you so much. Great work!” – Dubravka
“The course structure is a lot more than I was expecting regarding features. I can also make notes during the video without pausing or falling behind. I’m […] impressed with how the sections are broken down and have been placed into chronological order to help with understanding.” – Laura
“Through my Agile journey, this is one of the top courses I have taken. Why? I enjoy this course because it goes over a large scheme of topics that are specific and useful, but also given to the learner in bite sized pieces.. This course is especially helpful if you are working in an Agile Team or looking to implement Agile into a team. I have a much clearer understanding on the ceremonies, structure of a team, team responsibilities and reasoning behind different pieces of software, such as Jira. I have gained a lot of knowledge from the course, quizzes, and activities that Jeremy and Vivek put together. I can absolutely see myself implementing what I have gained from this course into my team and future teams. Thanks for creating an easy to follow course!!” – Meghann
Learn how Agile works as well as how it fits into the world of Business Analysis
This course is taught by two instructors, to ensure you get total coverage of the subject.
Jeremy Aschenbrenner (The BA Guide) is an expert in the Business Analysis field who will help you understand the part Agile plays in the Business Analyst role…
Vivek Khattri (The Agile Coach) is a highly experienced Agile practitioner and trainer whose expertise will give you a comprehensive understanding of Agile, Agile Mindset, and different Agile frameworks and practices…
And together, not only will our varying perspectives give you a 360-degree understanding of Agile fundamentals, our varied content formats will enhance your learning experience and help you retain the concepts you learn.
Let’s hear from some more students:
“I was certified as a Scrum Master over a decade ago and had been away from using scrum in a product management role for several years. This course helped me quickly regain an overview of the key principles and remind me of all of the artifacts and other key practices to put scrum to use again. I highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to understand Scrum or Kanban.” – John
“Training by Jeremy and Vivek was awesome. They were able to explain in detail about all the concepts which will help anyone to understand and try to implement these practices. The good thing about Jeremy is his technique to break into pieces and explaining to avoid confusion. Look forward to learning more from you guys in the future lectures.” – Venkatesh
What’s included in the course?
– High-Quality Video Lectures break down the complex terms and confusing Agile jargon to ensure you get a concrete understanding of the items being discussed
– Downloadable Handouts help you to enhance your understanding and retention of the key concepts
– Quizzes and Activities validate your learning and help to point out areas that should be reviewed for full comprehension
– 1-on-1 Support means that any confusion or questions you have can be addressed and cleared up easily (no more frantically googling trying to figure out what your course instructor means).
– Lifetime Access with NO Expiration so you can learn at your own pace, and come back at any time you feel unsure or are in need of a refresher
“Not only the theoretical part associated to the Scrum Framework is good, but Jeremy and Vivek’s experience, that is invaluable, thanks for that guys! […] Jeremy and Vivek explained the terms and concepts in a logical and simple order way so it was much much easy to me to catch on all these concepts once and for all. Congrats to both!” – Silvia
“While not 100% new to Agile, it had been some time since I worked in the environment so as a refresher this course is perfect. I also feel this would be a great course for beginners. The videos are clear and easy to listen to, with a good pace. I like the inclusion of printable material as it is true, when you write something down, you remember it easier. Well done Vivek and Jeremy.” – Shelly
What ELSE is included in the course?
And of course, anyone who has studied one of Jeremy’s courses before will know, it simply wouldn’t be a course by The BA Guide if I didn’t include some value-packed bonus material!
Here’s what you get as complimentary extras with the Agile Fundamentals course:
– The Agile Principles Handout and Infographic
– Sample User Stories
– Scrum Terms Worksheet
– Scrum Terms Retention Worksheet
– Checklist for starting Kanban with your team
– Digital Kanban board setup instructions
– Agile Word Search
– Agile Terms Crossword Puzzle
Still not convinced?
And if you’re still not sure – here’s my promise to you:
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee! That means, if you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, I’ll give you a refund – no questions asked!
By the end of this course, you’ll have a working understanding of the fundamentals of Agile as well as its most popular frameworks, setting you up to be the agile, adaptive Business Analyst every modern organization needs.
As one of my favorite ancient Chinese proverbs says, “when the winds of change blow, some build walls, others build windmills”.
With disruptive technology evolving at a faster rate than ever before, the winds of change are blowing.
So, if you’re ready to build windmills, enroll today and get started learning the fundamentals of Agile.
Who this course is for:
- Those interested in working within an Agile team – such as aspiring Business Analysts, Project Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Quality Assurance, and similar.
- Current Agile team members that want to deepen their understanding of the Agile processes or learn a new framework (Scrum, Kanban, or Scrumban).
- Current non-Agile team members whose organization is making, or is considering, the switch to Agile frameworks
- IT and business leadership charged with adapting and innovating their project methodologies to keep them competitive