AJAX PHP server side validation JSON response Download
Create form validation from PHP JSON formatted responses using jQuery AJAX requests sending data to PHP code
What you’ll learn
- Creating a basic form that sends data to the backend
- JSON backend php responses
- using JSON data
- creating AJAX within jQuery
- Event listeners
- Basic PHP and local server setup
- Basic jQuery AJAX syntax
Course covers the following within the context of building the validation form:
- HTML – simple HTML form input types text and email
- CSS – limited styling of an HTMLform
- jQuery – AJAX and form submit event listeners
- PHP – JSON encoding, POST values as variables, Conditional statements, echo content
- AJAX – POST AJAX send and retrieve data. Serialize form content
- JSON – JSON formatted data response.
- DOM – Document object model event listeners
- Google DevTools console messaging
Source code is included, step by step instruction on the above topics. This course is limited to the scope of this project and will not teach these programming languages from scratch. Please have basic prior understanding of the above topics before commencing with this course.
Taught by an instructor with over 18 years web development experience, ready to help answer any questions you may have.
Learn by example see the code in action!
Are you ready to create form validation, enter the course and start creating your own custom script!
Who is the target audience?
- Web developers
- Web designers
- Website masters
- Anyone who wants to learn more about AJAX and backend connections
AJAX PHP server side validation JSON response Direct Download
Mirror 1 (Recommended) || Mirror 2 [120 MB]