Android Game Development : Build a Math based Game Download
Hone your programming skills by making a complete math-based game using only Android Studio and Java
What you’ll learn
- You’ll be able to build a complete game in less than 1 hour
- XML layout designing with LinearLayout
- How to work with CountDownTimer
- How to get/set any view object
- How to develop a fairly complex game logic
- You’ll be able to brush-up your Java skills
- Learn Android Game Development Step By Step
- We’ll be using Java in this course, and since it’s an OOP language, it’s important to learn OOP fundamentals first. One of my courses titled “Object Oriented Programming Fundamentals” teaches that. Note that, it does not teach Java specifically. But it’s important to learn that first to be able to work with Java, Kotlin, C++ or any other OOP based languages.
- You should have Android Studio up and running.
- You should have some programming knowledge like variable, array, loops, method etc.
- You don’t need prior knowledge in Android Game Development.
Hi, do you want to learn how to build Android Games in Java?
My name is Sandip and I have published more than 10 android games in Google Play. So, I happen to know a little bit about game programming and I’ll show you exactly how to create this interesting math-based game, I call it Math Games using Android Studio and Java.
This class is perfectly suitable for anyone started learning Android Development. I’ll show you how to design a LinearLayout, how to work with CountDownTimer and how to develop this fairly complex game logic in android.
I believe the best way to learn game programming is by making one. So, I will walk you through the process of creating this game, from start to finish, step by step in a completely hands-on fashion.
At the end of the course, you’ll be able to build this complete Math Games app which you can publish in Play Store. You’ll have a clear understanding of XML layout design. You’ll have an improved programming skill.
Android is the largest eco-system for gaming so if you’re serious about your career in the gaming industry, this is a great place to start. Or, if you just want to learn to program then Java is an excellent language for Android and building games is great fun. Over the years, I have helped thousands of students in making their Android games and there’s absolutely no reason why you can’t as well. So, Enroll now and let’s get started.