Angular Nest Web Application Architect – Master Class 2020 Download
Design, Develop and Deploy your own product from scratch as per current industrial practices working with monrepos
What you’ll learn
- Create a Web Application / Product from scratch. (i.e,.) Design phase to CI/CD deployment
- Ability to comprehend why and how to design a product along with it’s architecture.
- Learn Best practices in Angular and NestJS and working with monorepos
- Work with CI/CD pipelines and docker containers
- Implement Dev tools that leverage documentation, linting and Automation Testing
- Identify similarities between AWS and GCP with Hands-on experience by deploying the Application
- A hands-on experience on Angular Basics
- A basic understanding of Typescript
How does it differ from other courses?
It is not going to be just about creating a project, rather understanding the concepts involved in it.
It is going to be constantly updated when I come across new techniques.
It will be one pitstop when it comes to advanced concepts in web development .
Why should you enroll?
You would benefit a lot by enrolling if you find yourself in one of the below scenarios,
You are already familiar with basics, but lack the understanding on the big picture.
You are a self-learner and wanna evaluate your current standpoint.
You wanna know end to end about product development lifecycle.
You are unfamiliar with Object Oriented Concepts with regard to web development.
You wanna familiarize with design patterns in Angular.
You feel state management is complex.
You are baffled by the term CI/CD.
You feel like GCP and AWS are out of your scope.
With that being said, Feel free to try this course and trust me you are gonna benefit a lot from it. It will entirely change your coding perspective to new whole new level.
Looking forward to assist you.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate developers with basic understanding on web development
- Project managers looking for complete product flow life-cycle of a web application
- Beginners with aspiration to become Full stack developers/Architects