Animate Hipster Logos & Badges in After Effects Download
Step-by-step guide to designing and animating a fun badge logo using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe After Effects.
What you’ll learn
- You’ll be able to design a professional-looking badge with free templates.
- You’ll be able to prepare an Adobe Illustrator file for animation in Adobe After Effects.
- You’ll be able to animate your badge in a variety of eye-catching ways.
- You’ll be able to export your badge animation with a transparent background for sharing with the world.
- Students will need any version of Illustrator and After Effects to follow along and learn effectively. You can even use the free trials that Adobe provides for each application.
Do you want to create a cool motion graphics badge like the one in the promo video?
If so, you’re in the right place.
You’ll learn how to design and animate this badge, in just an hour.
EVEN IF YOU ARE A NEW USER OF AFTER EFFECTS OR ILLUSTRATOR, THIS IS A GREAT COURSE FOR YOU!
Using a few templates (available in the downloadable resources of the course), you can create this badge from scratch. You can also use the Adobe Illustrator and After Effects project files to follow along and practice.
If you have a bit of After Effects skills, this is a just a fun project for you to re-create and customize for any of your own projects!
What makes me qualified to teach you?
Hi! I’m Phil, and I’m a professional motion graphics artist and video creator. I love creating fun motion graphics projects like this one. Plus, I’m the creator of some of the world’s most popular online courses – with over 150,000 students and thousands of 5-star reviews.
With our 30-day 100% money back guarantee, there is nothing holding you back from jumping in right now and trying the course out.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
Who this course is for:
- You should take this course if you are brand new to Illustrator or After Effects, and want to learn by following along with a fun project.
- You should take this course if you already know how to use Illustrator and After Effects, and want to learn a new type of animation.