Arduino Weather Station: Step By Step Guide Download
Create your Own weather station using Arduino and get Temperature, Humidity and Time at your own home in no time
What you’ll learn
- Build your own Weather Station
- Use and know more about Arduino
- Use and know Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- Coding different modules such as LCD, DHT11 and RTC
- Basic experience in Electronics
- A Will to apply, not just watch
>>> This course will take you in a step by step guide on how to make your own Arduino Weather Station that can get Temperature, Humidity, Time and Date using LCD Crystal display and Arduino Board. <<<
>>> Continues Updates <<<
More Than 900 STUDENTS!!! THANK YOU!!!
What students are saying:
- Joan Davis says, “Very precise explanations. Proving resources for purchases help for planning the project. “
- Orven Bregu says, “Interesting course “
Welcome to Arduino Weather Station course.
You will get to know how to wire each of these elements, how it works, and why we are using it inside this weather station, in no time you will find your self-making your own station.
Arduino is a Microcontroller that enables a lot of geeks, students, and engineers to make great projects, turn any idea that comes in their mind to a real life fully functional device, and in this course, we are using it to make something useful and informative.
A weather station is a device that collects data related to the weather and environment using many different sensors, like humidity and temperature sensors, to get accurate results and display the outcome of these sensors on a display.
You will get to know and connect Sensors like
The aim is to make a portable weather station that you can take anywhere and use whenever you want to get accurate results on time, date and weather conditions
Features it will have
- Time and Date
You will wire sensors and LCD display to Arduino UNO board and start testing the code yourself, every piece of code is well explained so that you can easily know what each does, code and schematics will be explained in details.
A lot of information is waiting for you inside this course, join now and start making your own.
Who this course is for:
- Electronics Geeks
- Arduino Geeks
- Anyone interested in making amazing electronics Projects
- Anyone interested in making amazing Microcontroller Projects