AWS CDK Masterclass – Build Cloud Infrastructures in Code Download
AWS Cloud Development Kit: Define & Provision Cloud Infrastructure & Serverless Projects in Code via AWS CloudFormation
What you’ll learn
- Use the AWS CDK to Provision and Manage Serverless Cloud Infrastructures
- Use the AWS CDK to Provision and Manage EC2 Instances, ASG, ALB Resources
- Learn the fundamentals and advanced concepts of the AWS CDK
- Deploy three real world projects that interact with S3, SES, Step Function, SNS, EventBridge, API Gateway, DynamoDB, EC2 & CloudWatch using the AWS CDK
- Basic understanding of the AWS Cloud is preferred to take this course
- Recent Mac / Linux / Windows machine
- Knowledge of the command line is preferred
- Drive to learn new technologies!
AWS CDK Framework (Cloud Development Kit) is the best way to build scalable, reliable serverless (and other AWS resources) applications and deploy them in Amazon Web Services.
In this course, you will dive right in and learn how to create AWS resources and deploy them to AWS in no time!
In a nutshell, you will:
- No longer need to create serverless infrastructures and any AWS resources using the AWS Management Console manually
- Now have all your configurations and deployments in a project-structured manner using your favorite programming language
- You no longer need to package your function into a zip file and manually upload them to the AWS cloud – use the A, allCLI to do all that for you!
- You no longer need to understand the nighty-gritty, under-the-hood, jargon when it comes to provisioning AWS resources – with the AWS CDK, all that is abstracted out – all you focus on is write code and build your cloud infrastructures!
With the AWS CDK CLI and CDK Framework, you do all that using the Command Line Interface quicker!
With AWS CDK, you write code as infrastructure and you can easily share the infrastructure design patterns with other teams within the organization or, if you choose so, with the public.
For this course, we’ll deploy several real-world applications created with the AWS CDK:
- An automated thumbnail generation service on S3
- A REST API using AWS API Gateway & Lambda
- An Email Service Using Lambda, SES, API Gateway, SQS
- An EC2 Instance with User-data that serves a simple webserver
- An ALB Service
- Scheduled Events (EventBridge)
After finishing the course, you will be confident in being able to write complex applications using the CDK.
In this course, you will be learning, by doing, everything you need to know to be proficient with the AWS CDK and integrate with many different AWS services!
Try this course, and you have 30 days to be refunded if you don’t like it. You have nothing to lose!
This course also comes with:
- Lifetime access to all future updates
- A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
- A 30-Day “No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee!
Join me in this course if you want to learn about the AWS CDK!
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to learn about AWS CDK
- DevOps who want to learn how to properly deploy and automated the deployment of AWS services with the AWS CDK
- Solutions Architect who want to understand how to leverage the AWS CDK to provision AWS Resources and Build Robust Cloud Infrastructures
- Anyone who is willing to put the work to learn new tools and technologies is welcome