Bootstrap 4 Quick Website Bootstrap Components 2020 Course Download
Bootstrap 4 for rapid website development – fundamentals of Bootstrap 4 websites, applying components create web pages
What you’ll learn
- How to apply Bootstrap to websites
- Use of Bootstrap components in web design
- Rapid web development
- Examples and sample code for Bootstrap 4 components
- HTML and CSS basic understanding
- Some coding experience
Course covers the basics of Bootstrap – how to setup a website with Bootstrap quickly and easily in minutes. Go from wireframe to real website applying classes and attribute to HTML elements. Knowing the options will allow you to quickly build websites with Bootstrap.
Please note this course will first walk through a quick website creation with Bootstrap and then demo with examples the core Bootstrap components that can be applied to create websites with Bootstrap.
—–HTML and Basic CSS understanding is required—–
Course covers commonly used components and various components that can be used to create quick website designs.
Source Code is included, Example of how to build a website using a wire frame make it come to life with Bootstrap, sample code and lessons on Bootstrap 4 components.
Create your website in 4 easy steps
- Setup HTML template typical structure for a website
- Build the Grid with Bootstrap
- Add components to showcase the required content
- Make adjustments with colors and other utilities.
Covers everything you need to get started with Bootstrap 4
- Bootstrap 4 Layout Quick HTML page structure
- Use of popular Bootstrap 4 Components
- Bootstrap 4 Alerts
- Bootstrap 4 Badges
- Using Breadcrumb from Bootstrap 4
- Cool Bootstrap 4 Buttons
- Explore Bootstrap 4 Cards
- Carousel creation of amazing slideshows Bootstrap 4
- Collapse content accordion and more Bootstrap 4
- Dropdowns with Bootstrap 4
- Bootstrap 4 Forms formatting with Input groups
- Jumbotron to make your content stand out Bootstrap 4
- List groups grouping content in lists Bootstrap 4
- Wow Bootstrap 4 Modals
- Responsive collapsing Nav and Navbars Bootstrap 4
- Pagination with Bootstrap 4
- Easy Bootstrap 4 Popovers
- Progress bar and more Bootstrap 4
- Scrollspy to active navbar Bootstrap 4
- Spinners for Bootstrap 4
- Bootstrap 4 Toasts
- Adding Bootstrap 4 Tooltips
Bootstrap 4 framework – rapid website development – select and add classes to build your website.
Build responsive, mobile-first projects on the web with the world’s most popular front-end component library.
Bootstrap is an open-source toolkit for developing with HTML, CSS, and JS. Quickly prototype your ideas or build your entire app with our Sass variables and mixins, responsive grid system, extensive prebuilt components, and powerful plugins built on jQuery.
Fast friendly support is always available to help you learn more.
You have nothing to lose, create your website with Bootstrap 4 Today!!!!
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- Web designers
- Anyone who wants to create web content
- Anyone who wants to learn about Bootstrap and see what’s possible