Bootstrap (no coding) Build Bootstrap Websites the Easy Way!
What you’ll learn
- Build and customize, fast loading, awesome looking websites for themselves or their clients
- Understand how the basic bootstrap structure works
- Source and use great stock photos at no cost.
- Utilize awesome free software resources from the web
- Upload a completed website to a live hosting provider
- Inspect and live-edit the HTML and CSS of a page using the Chrome DevTools Elements panel.
- Take on a web design project for many different types of business
- Take the first steps to become a full-time web designer
- Need to have a desire to work from home and create awesome websites
- Need to have a computer with Windows 7 or newer or Mac with recent OS
- Need to be willing to learn some great new skills
- Needs to have an interest in contributing to the online digital world
Take your first steps into the ever-expanding, exciting, well-paid world of web design and web development with Bootstrap. Learn how to build fast loading, responsive Bootstrap websites on your computer with no coding skills required. This course will give you a complete guide of where to find, and use free software that will enable you to build some awesome Bootstrap websites. We also cover how to upload the finished websites to a live hosting provider. Web design is a high demand skill and is still growing. This isn’t an HTML5 or CSS3 coding course, but we will be demonstrating some easy code tweaks. The sites that you build after taking this course should sell to potential customers for a minimum of $1000 each. Start today and find out how to build awesome Bootstrap websites the easy way.
Bootstrap 4 Single Page Website Bootstrap 4
Bootstrap 4 Quick Website Bootstrap Components 2020 Course
Bootstrap 4 crash course by building Single Page Website
Create a website Bootstrap 4 rapid websites development
Bootstrap 4 Course 2020 Updated 3 websites with Bootstrap 4
Learn Bootstrap 4: Create Modern Responsive Websites in 2019 (Updated)
Bootstrap 4 Beginners: Code a Responsive Landing Page
Bootstrap 4 Single Page Website from Scratch
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that wants to work from home or start a home business
- Creative people that are interested in starting to develop good looking websites for themselves or their customers
- People wanting to break into the well paid, exciting and ever-growing world of web development
- Anyone that has wanted to become a web designer but is put off by needing to learn to code
- This course is not for people that want to build eCommerce websites
Torrent Download (Please seed after downloading)
Mirror 1 || Mirror 2