Build 11 Arduino Practical Projects today! Download
Learn by Practicing real world Projects to apply everything you have learned
What you’ll learn
- Connect different type of sensors and actuators to Arduino
- Interface different type of electronic elements with Arduino
- Use sensors and actuators to make useful projects
- Program, burn a code and wire Arduino
- Learn What are the right tools that you need to start making amazing projects
- Learn What makes a great Arduino Project
- Basic Knowledge in Electronics Circuits
- Basic Knowledge in Circuit Design
- Basic Knowledge in C Language
- Basic Knowledge in Arduino
>>> Learning by theory and Simulation is only half the answer, but connecting, wiring and burning a code to an actual Arduino, not a simulated one is the other more important half, and this is what we will cover in this course, you will learn by making Arduino Practical Projects. <<<
>>> Continues Updates <<<
More Than 55k STUDENT on All of our Courses!!! THANK YOU!!!
Welcome to this course.
- Learning By doing is what makes the difference between someone who learn and someone who applies what he learned
- In this course you will get the chance to see Arduino in Action, starting from simulation and moving forward to connecting the hardware and testing the code in real life.
- This will help you make sure your circuit works as expected and you can witness yourself building your first Arduino fully functional.
- The most important thing to note here is that when a circuit work with you in simulation, that doesn’t mean that it will work in real life, in more than 85% of the cases the simulated circuit doesn’t work when you connect it.
What is the best way to learn, you ask?
- Learning by doing Arduino Practical Projects is the learn by practice approach that I prefer
- This approach allows you to not only master new Arduino skills but also gain practical knowledge along the way.
- Only a few people are satisfied with simulation, but if you want good results you must move on and hook up your circuit and test it out using real-life hardware parts.
- I’m trying to help you gain real-world practical experience in Arduino, so let’s start.
What you will learn in this Course
– How to Real-Time Clock and LCD Screen to Arduino.
– How to Deal with Time and Date variables Using Arduino.
– How to set an alarm Action depending on the data that you take from RTC.
– How to interface different types of electronic elements with Arduino.
– How Arduino Can make your life easier.
– How Program, burn a code, and wire Arduino and RTC Module.
– What are the right tools that you need to start making amazing projects.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with a curiosity for making electronics
- Anyone wants to move from Simulation to Practical Work
- Anyone interested in building real things
- People with no experience in electronics
- People with an intermediate knowledge of electronics
- Children over 14 years old