Build A Flashcard Website With Python and Django Download
Learn Python Driven Web Development With Django and Python!
What you’ll learn
- Introductory Django
- How to Build Basic Websites With Django
- Download and Install Python
- Install Django
- How To Manage URL’s
- How to Create Views/Pages
- No programming skills or special tools are necessary to take this course
- You just need a computer with Internet access and a Web Browser
In this course we’ll build a cool little website with Django and Python that will generate random math flashcards and allow the user to guess the answer. The app will then evaluate the answer and let the user know if they were correct or not.
It may seem like a simple app, but there are a lot of moving parts that will allow us to really learn some cool things with Django and Python!
You don’t need to know Python, Django, or HTML to take this course, but if you already know any of those things, it’ll be easier for you to follow along.
After we build the website, I’ll show you how to set up Version control with Git, then we’ll push our code to Github for safe keeping before pushing it to Heroku for Free Web hosting.
Python is easily the most popular programming language out there, and Django is the most popular Web Development Framework for Python. Learning it has never been easier!
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed towards absolute beginners who want to learn the to build Websites with Django and Python
- Anyone wanting to learn to build web apps