Build a Responsive Portfolio Website with HTML5 and CSS3 Download
The practical way to learn modern web design, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap4 step-by-step from scratch.
What you’ll learn
- Basic concept of website development
- Basic understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding of Bootstrap4 Framework.
- Basic understanding of Isotope Filter Function
- Start learning new stuff by going through the official documentation
- Basic steps to initiate git and deploy to Heroku
- No development experience is required. Mac computer is recommended.
- You will start learning from the basics. All you need to get started is a Visual Studio Code & Chrome Browser.
- Willing to google answers or reach out to your instructor if you face any problem
Here is exactly what we cover in this course:
- Easy-to-follow and hands-on web development with HTML5 and CSS3
- Ready-to-go Bootstrap4 framework to speed up the website development
- How to search and use images, fonts and icons to make your website beautiful— all for free
- First steps for responsive web design: learn how to create websites that work beautifully on all screen sizes
- How to leverage Formspree to build form without server-side development — all for free
- How to initialize a new git and deploy to Heroku — all for free
- Learn to build websites that can show to your friend
Who this course is for:
- People who eager to learn website development
Torrent Download (Please seed after downloading)
Mirror 1 || Mirror 2