Build Microservices with .NET Core 3 & Amazon Web Services Download
What you’ll learn
- Performing architecture of a system based on Microservices
- Using AWS Cognito for adding Authetnicaiton to a website
- Sharing Models between Microservices and Microservice Clients
- Eventual Consistency Pattern
- Adding Health Checks to Microservices
- Deploying Microservices to Amazon EC2 instances using AWS Code Deploy
- Building resilient APIs using HttpClientFactory
- Exponential Back Off and Circuit Breaker Patterns
- Using Domain Driven Design in designing Microservices
- Command and Query Segregation Pattern (CQRS)
- Messaging and Event Driven Microservices in AWS
- Creating a Command handler Microservices with AWS Lambda and AWS SNS
- Some C# Programming Skills
- Basic knowledge of Amazon Web Services
Learn important skills for designing and building Microservices. Take your enterprise software design and development to the next level with building Microservices using the new .NET CORE 3.xand Amazon Web Services.
Monolithic applications which include all the services of a software system in a big and complex application are becoming outdated fast. It is essential that software engineers master the concepts, patterns and details of implementing their future applications using Microservices.
Working on projects that were based on Microservices, I could not find a resource which actually would teach me how to implement a system based on Microservices. Everybody talks about what Microservices are but nobody tells us how to build one! The few books that are out there have the same problem, plus they are too broad and so fail to hold the developers’ hand and take them through the journey.
In this course we try to be more specific and avoid being too generic by focusing on .NET CORE 3.x and Amazon Web Services. Amazon Web Services has improved massively in the past year or so by introducing plenty of services that cater for Microservice-based applications, and so it is a great choice for our course.
To master implementing Microservices we will build an ASP.NET CORE 3 project called “Web Advertisements”. It will be based on Microservice patterns, and will use Amazon Web services for security, messaging, storage, service discovery and so forth. I will code the project in the course so you will see that how a Microservice is built, line by line!
You will need to have basic to elementary knowledge of C# and ASP.NET MVC. If you have ever used a couple of AWS services such as EC2 or S3 then you are all good for joining the course.
Questions are always welcome from students and can be asked in the Q&A section of the course. I endeavor to respond to these quickly so I can create an engaging learning environment for my students.
Buckle up and be ready for the WOW that is expecting you in this course. I look forward to seeing you with us in this fun journey!
Who this course is for:
- Technical Leaders