Build Python Django Real Project: Django Web Development Download
Step By Step Develop Real Django Project with PostgreSQL & Deploy on Heroku. Most Powerful Way of Learning Django
What you’ll learn
- Make a real project according to the client requirements
- Implement HTML/Bootstrap template & Customise Django Admin Panel
- PostgreSQL Database & Deploy it into Production Server
- Setup Virtual Environment
- Creating Django Apps
- Implementing HTML and Bootstrap
- PostgreSQL Database Setup
- Django Static Files & Media Files
- Django Admin Customisation
- Database Schema, Models and Migrations
- Implementing RichText Editor & Multi-Select Fields on Admin Backend
- Fetching Database Objects
- Search Functionality
- User Authentication
- Login with Facebook & Login with Google
- Send Emails
- Database Dump Data & Load Data (local & remote)
- Deploy on Heroku Server (Gunicorn, Whitenoise)
- Add Custom Domain
- Basic HTML
- Basic understanding of how Django works.
Develop / Build Real Django Project and Learn How To Make Django Applications. By developing this Django website you will learn how to deal with real Django application(s) and real project requirements. You will learn most of the basic Django to intermediate Django knowledge by completing this Django tutorial.
This is a 100% project-based course. We will be building a real Django project called “Car Zone – A Used Car Selling Business Website” right from scratch.
The basic scenario of this project is, we are making a website for a car business owner who wants to list his cars on his website and allow the user to come to his site and browse through all of his latest cars and featured cars, search and filter the cars by model or price, and make some inquiries about his cars that are out for the sale.
We will be using a Bootstrap template and turn it into our Django project’s front-end. We will also be customizing the default Django admin panel and make it a feature-rich, good looking admin area. Login with Google & Login with Facebook is a really smart way to attract users to our application.
This course is structured in such a way that you can learn Django while you develop a real project with real requirements. So that the learning becomes fun and exciting, also you can add this project to your RESUME or PORTFOLIO which increases the chances of getting hired.
If you are not satisfied with the course, you will be offered a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. So, go ahead and enroll in this course right now! I will see you inside the course.
Who this course is for:
- Freshers who want to add a live project on their resume or portfolio
- Intermediate programmers that want to switch from another programming language to python Django
- Anybody who is interested to develop Django application from scratch