Canva for Beginners – Graphic Design Theory Volume 1 Download
Learn Canva and Graphic Design Theory in this course so that you can use Canva for your next graphic design project!
What you’ll learn
- Create amazing social media images and graphics with Canva, a free online graphic design software.
- Understand graphic design theory in it’s simplest form.
- Apply easy to understand graphic design theory to your business or brand.
- View examples and templates made by Canva, and why they work so well.
- This course is for beginners to Canva and even graphic design, or anyone else who wants to easily begin creating beautiful looking graphics easily and for free.
- Canva is a free program online to use and all you need to do is set up a free account to begin using the application.
- No prior knowledge of Canva or graphic design theory are needed as Canva provides free templates and graphics to use right from the beginning.
- Experienced graphic designers may even find Canva easier to use to get out artwork quickly for clients or for social media posts.
Learn Canva for Graphic Design in This New Course!
Do you want to take your business and brand graphics to the next level? Have you ever wondered why some advertisements in social media stand out, while some you never even take a second look at? Do you want to catch your audience’s attention so that you can promote your product?
What this course is about:
Canva Course: Graphic Design Theory in Social Media Volume 1 is the first part in a series of courses that are aimed to help you understand simple design theory for your business or brand. These ideas can be applied across multiple platforms, including your brand, eBooks, websites, social media graphics, presentations and more.
Canva is a very easy-to-use and free online software platform for creating stunning graphics in a very short amount of time. It’s pre-made layouts and huge library of artwork make it the go-to graphics software for a lot of businesses and entrepreneurs.
What you will learn in this course:
This course will guide you through the basic principles and ideas that are in all sorts of visual media. You can expect to gain attention and an audience with your designs when you follow the simple procedures explained in these videos. The lectures include:
- Information about Canva.
- Elements of design.
- Principles of design.
- Color Theory.
- Plus free updates and additions to the course in the future!
What you don’t want to do:
Wait too long to enroll! This course is going to have evergreen updates added in the future, and the price will raise once the course meets certain milestones. The best thing to do is to enroll now so that you can lock in the price and receive all future updates for free. If you are still uncertain, you can always receive a full refund within 30 days of purchase through Udemy!
If you enjoy this course and want to learn more about the principles and theory behind great graphic design, than be sure to check out the other volumes in this series:
Canva Course: Graphic Design Theory in Social Media Volume Intro
Canva Course: Graphic Design Theory in Social Media Volume 2
For more information on using Canva, check out my other course:
Canva Course: Beginner’s Guide to Canva for Graphic Design
p.s. I am here for my students and I always welcome any feedback, questions, discussions, or reviews on my courses. Please visit my profile to see how you can contact me in the most convenient way for you!
Who this course is for:
- This course has been specifically designed for beginners new to Canva and want to learn all about it’s features, layouts, and what you can do with the software.
- Business Owners
- Small Businesses
- Graphic Designers
- Social Media Enthusiasts
- Canva Lovers
Direct Download [574 MB]