Circuit Design, Simulation and PCB Fabrication Bundle Download
Everything there is to know about how to Design, Simulate Electronic Circuits, Microcontrollers, Arduino and Make a PCB
What you’ll learn
- Make PCB with Zero Experience in Electronics
- Learn basic to advance PCB design
- Solder Correctly following The right steps to an excellent soldering
- Set the right heat, solder and tools to be a soldering professional
- Differentiate between good soldering and bad soldering with real life examples
- Test your codes and schematics for PIC Microcontroller without the risk of burning your board. No More bad connections or wrong codes.
- Do realtime Simulation of PIC Microcontroller using development boards with integrated debugger or using any code that you have in hand.
- Simulate Arduino Uno development board
- Define board shape and size
- Auto route to speed up the routing process
- Route Printed Circuit Board (PCB)
- Eliminate errors and reduce manufacturing board iterations by Using design rule checker
- Make your own Pinguino (PIC Microcontroller Based Arduino) Board
- Bootload Your Pinguino (PIC Microcontroller Based Arduino)
- Know what is the actual brain of Pinguino (PIC Microcontroller Based Arduino)
- A Computer or Laptop with any operating system
- The Software that will be used to create the PCB Provided in the first Section (FREE)
- Basic experience in Electronics
- No materials required if you only wish to view the course
- Have A basic Experience in browsing the internet
- Time, Dedication and Patience to learn and implement new knowledge.
This Bundle Consists of 136 Lecture with more than 12.5 hours of HD Video Content and supplementary material in which we cover more than four different software used to design, simulate and fabricate circuits, I can assure you that after this course you will be a professional in Circuit design and fabrication.
You will get the chance to learn:
- PCB Design and Fabrication using Frtizing Software
- PCB Design: Master Designing Printed Circuit Board using Proteus Software
- PCB Design: Make Arduino Nano using Altium Designer
- 3D Simulation: Microcontrollers, Electronics, Mechanism, PCB using Yenka Software
- Soldering Electronic Components Like A Professional
- Microcontroller Circuit Design and Simulation
- Arduino Circuit Design and Simulation
Let’s talk in more details about each Section
PCB Design and Fabrication For Everyone
Learn Printed Circuit Board (PCB) design from Scratch With Zero Experience in Electronics, No Effort and a Free Software
>>> This course is a first of its kind in which you will learn from start to finish on how to design your own Printed Circuit Board (PCB) with Zero Experience in Electronics and Circuit Design, YES, you did hear me, No experience is required at all. <<<
Welcome to this course.
This course will help you to gain PCB design skills which will help you to get started freelancing or to get a job in PCB design with a Free Software being one of the top PCB design tools used around the world, so you won’t have to pay anything for the software and it has tons of library for almost every component in electronics industry.
Printed Circuit Board design is very interesting for any electronics geek, microcontroller programmers anyone wishing to build his own PCB by themselves. It is very simple and easy to understand for beginners.
No Previous Experience + Free Software + Time Saving Techniques = Perfect PCB Design
This is available for your in this course + Bonuses and additional Material + PCB Design Software.
PCB Design: Master Designing Printed Circuit Board
A-Z Guide to designing, testing and Manufacturing any electronic circuit, using the most popular electronic software.
>>> A-Z Guide to designing, drawing and testing any electronic circuit that comes in hand, using one of the most popular software in the electronics industry, after this course you will be a master at making your own electric circuit board. <<<
This guild will help you know how to make PIC Microcontroller Based Arduino Like board at home Step by Step
This tutorial shows you how to build a PIC Microcontroller compatible board, it will take you in a step by step manner to know what each component inside the Arduino board is, and what it does and how to wire it up
You will know what is the actual brain in Pinguino board and what you can do with it and how to interface it with your own PC and send codes freely, you will no longer burn a code to a board that you know nothing about it’s hardware.
After this course you will be able to make your own board on a breadboard or PCB the choice is yours to make since all connections are explained in details.
Who this course is for:
- Circuit Designers
- PCB Designers
- Electronics Geeks
- Circuits Creators
- Everyone who’s interested in Electronics
- School Students who want’s to learn more about electronics in simple ways
- Teachers who are looking for ways to make learning more fun and interactive
- Anyone Interested in Learning The right way to solder
- Anyone Interested in Learning New Things about Pinguino (PIC Microcontroller Based Arduino)
- Anyone Interested in Knowing how Pinguino (PIC Microcontroller Based Arduino) board actually works
- Anyone Interested in Knowing what each component inside Pinguino (PIC Microcontroller Based Arduino) does