Complete course on Consignment Accounting | Accountancy Download
Consignment Accounting used in Financial Accountancy explained by CA Sonali Doshi
What you’ll learn
- Consignment Accounting
- Complete course of Consignment Accounting | Financial Accounting
- Knowledge about Basic Accounting Terms
Use Coupon Code: AUGUST for 30% Discount.
Learn entire accounting with problem solving on Consignment with our Consignment Accounting course.
Consignment refers to an arrangement whereby goods are sent by their owner to an agent who holds and sells the goods on behalf of the owner for a commission. Note that the consignment is different from sale of goods. So watch out the session to understand the difference between both.
The owner of the goods who sends goods on consignment is known as Consignor and the agent who sells the goods for commission is known as Consignee.
So here, we will understand the complete consignment accounting with journal entries and ledger accounts in the books of consignor and consignee.
Also, we need to find the value of unsold goods lying with consignee at the year end. Here it is important to note that the consignee is never the owner of the goods. He only has physical possession of the goods but the ownership always lies with the consignee. So here we will also understand valuation of closing stock.
What will you learn?
· All the basics terms and concepts of Consignment Accounting
· Difference between consignment and sales
· Types of commission on consignment sales
· Journal entries on Consignment Accounting
· Valuation of unsold goods and goods in transit
· Accounting when goods are sent on consignment at Invoice Price
· Accounting when advance received from consignee as security money
· 7 comprehensive problem solving sessions
· Tips session on common mistakes in consignment which one can avoid.
This accounting course consists of simple and logical explanatory videos on all the topics of Consignment along with various problems solving sessions which covers all the different varieties of concepts and adjustments and lastly the tips video on the mistakes to avoid in Consignment accounting.
Who can take this course?
This course is beneficial to all the students or professionals or anyone who wants to have in depth knowledge on Consignment Accounting with the help of explanatory and problem solving videos.
Benefits of taking this course
On completion of this course, your knowledge on Consignment Accounting will be stronger. This course consists of total 20 sessions which will make Consignment Accounting very easy and interesting with deeper knowledge of the entire topic.
Explanatory videos ensure complete concept understanding.
Problem solving sessions helps in applying your knowledge to solve various problems.
Tips video helps in revising the entire chapter and common mistakes to avoid in exams.
In short it is an interesting and complete course on consignment fulfilling all the needs.
So hurry up and enroll now!
Who this course is for:
- Accounting Students , Teachers , etc
- All Level Accouting learners