Complete Google Classroom Course: Teaching Google Classroom Download
Become a Master At Teaching Google Classroom – Teaching Online with Google Classroom – Google Certified Educator
What you’ll learn
Understand Practically how Google Classroom Can Change Learning
Enroll Students Into a Classroom Using Easier Method
How to Setup Google Account to Use Google Classroom
Stream Professionally on Your Class Using Stream Tab
Create Assignment and Quiz with Auto Grading and Result
Stream Material, or Post Reuse Post from Other Classes to Even Engage Student
Google Calendar with Google Classroom Can Be Learned to Create Amazing Event
Learn to Work Both on Web and Phone on Google Classroom, Google Calendar, and Google Meet
Guide on How You Can User with School or Personally with Your Student on Any Platform
Learn how To Communicate with Students Using Google Classroom
Be motivated to change student experience with learning
Be passionate on teaching
The Complete Google Classroom Course: Teaching Google Classroom: Become a Master At Teaching Google Classroom – Teaching Online with Google Classroom – Google Certified Educator
- Added Lecture on How You Can Do Math in Google Classroom Using Docs and Math Type (Lecture 19)
- How to Keep Your Devices Secure ( Section 17)
- Complete Guide of Making and Keeping Passwords that You Haven’t Heard Of!
- Complete Guide of Designing Test Paper on Google Doc (Section 13)
- Share to Classroom Is Gone! (I Am Crying) (Lecture 51)
- Go Offline No Matter What! (Lecture (Lecture 58)
- Google Meet New Update Interface (Lecture 37)
- Use Case Changer Extension Anytime Anywhere (Lecture 56)
Are you in the digital education industry and want to teach even more professionally?
I am sure you have heard of Google Classroom for teaching classes, Google Classroom teaching service will make your students have a more positive experience and deep learning!
Google Classroom is a free Google for education and Google Suites service. With Google Classroom web application or with its phone app you can assist students progress, and teachers communication, manage and organize assignments, go paperless and much more!
Google Classroom during the pandemic days can help you to make students reach their lessons more safer and easier so you want to engage them even better you can do it using Google Classroom that is part of Google suite!
Google Classroom is an easy-to-use and beautiful application that brings students new and different experiences over learning either in physical class or virtually in Udemy or other learning platforms.
In this Google Classroom teaching app we cover everything you need to teach either physically or virtually! We will cover from teaching in class to use apps in the appropriate way to make your class engaging! From setting app to manage it efficiently and effectively.
Security is everything. As extra bonus to this course, we want to help you to create a proper password and keep it into LastPass (The best password vault ever). We will go step to step to explain and help you. Having data and devices secured is another issue these days with teacher or student or maybe personal use. It is high priority to learn. Don’t worry we will focus on it.
As extra bonus, TJ Walker will help you to look and sound best in your class and on camera. TJ will go through each and help you. As a teacher our job is presentation so we should learn how to do it properly and with higher win. Don’t worry if you worry how you look, we explain in every way through speaking to makeup. Join us now!
By taking this Google Classroom teaching course you will be able to:
- Learn to create a verified Google Account for Google Classroom teaching service
- How to make your class set up and where to start
- Making students invitation and motivate them to join
- Managing students post on stream easily
- Creating quiz more professional to give student classwork
- Question creating that is simple version of Quiz
- Learn how to grade students grade better
- Reusing old posts from old class you had or have
- Learn to work on your Class on phone or web both
- Get most out of your classroom by managing its settings
- Install Chrome extension to let your students to have other positive experiences
- Create even more easier than before you just to know about Google Calendar
- Understand Google Meet on how you can create meeting and schedule a meeting
- Go in Live Meeting even if you don’t have super speed Connection you can manage it using Google Meet Settings
- Learn how to create paper test easily using table technique
- Understand how to have proper password to keep everything secure with you and your student
- Learn how to look best and sound best in camera for your class
- Learn how to handle some technical issues
- and much more…
So don’t hesitate anymore,
Join us now to make new experiences with your students!
Who this course is for:
- Home School Teachers
- Home School Parents
- Anyone who wants to teach his or her students differently