Complete Python 3 Programming Bootcamp: Beginner to Advanced
What you’ll learn
- Gain a Complete Knowledge of Python 3!
- Write your own Python Programs!
- Learn How to Install and Work with Python IDE Programs (Jupyter Notebook, Python IDLE, Sublime Text, etc.)
- Understand the Programming Logic, and Gain Detailed Knowledge in Regard to Python Programming Language
- Learn Python Data Types
- Understand Conditional Statements
- Rule the Control Flows of Your Programs using Python Loops
- Create, Read and Write to Files on your System using Python
- Understand & Learn Every Python Concepts (Basic to Advanced)
- Learn (OOP) Object Oriented Programming in Python
- A computer
- A passionate learner
- No prior programming experience is required!
- No paid tools are required as the tools required for this course are free.
★ Welcome to the most practical, comprehensive, well-organized Python 3 Programming course in Udemy.
☛ Would you like to become an Expert Python Programmer or Advance your existing Python skills?
★ Then, this is the “rightful” course for you! Learn Python from scratch with this Professional Python Programming Course!
★ Become a Python Programmer and learn one of the employer’s most demanded skills of 2018!
If you have no previous knowledge or experience in Python programming, don’t worry you will like that the course begins with Python basics. Even if you have some experience in programming in Python, this course can help you learn some new information you had missed before. Each section of the course is linked to the previous one in terms of utilizing what was already learned and each topic is supplied with lots of examples which will help students in their process of learning. Upon the completion of this course, you should be able to write programs that have real-world examples.
What I think is the best about this course is that you can search questions others have had, post your own questions, and get answers to challenges you are currently facing in learning and using Python programming.
Here is the list of topics that you’ll learn by the end of course:
- Command Line Basics
- Installing Python
- Installing various Python IDEs
- Running Python Code
- Python Strings
- Python Lists
- Python Dictionaries
- Python Tuples
- Python Sets
- Python Number Data Types
- Python Output Formatting
- Python Conditional Statements
- Python Loops
- Python Functions
- Python Function’s Scope
- Python args/kwargs
- Python Built-in Functions
- Python Debugging and Error Handling
- Python Modules
- Python External Modules
- And much more!
If you have any suggestions on topics that have not been covered, you can send them via private message.
We will do our best to cover them as soon as possible.
You’ll also get:
✔ Lifetime Access to The Course
✔ Working Document for Each Lesson
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
No Risk – Money-Back Guarantee:
Finally, there is no risk. You can preview 10% of the course for free. Once you purchase the course, if for some reason you are not happy with the course, Udemy offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
So, you have nothing to lose, sign up for this great Python programming course and learn how to write your Python programs easily from scratch to master level!
Hope to see you in the course soon and I hope you will enjoy your time learning as much as I have!
So what are you waiting for?
I’ll see you in the next lecture!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Python Programming
- University or college students
- Graduates or workers
- Python for Beginners
- Intermediates on Python
- Anyone who wants to improve Python skills
- Software developers (Java/.net/Ruby) who wants to learn Python