Complete Web Automation with Excel VBA
What you’ll learn
- Locate elements using Basic Strategies (ID, Name, Tag, Class)
- Search for Links using Link Text or Partial Link Text!
- Master XPath Location strategies and functions for hard to pinpoint elements
- Deal with Popups, Alerts, Notifications, and Frames like a boss!
- Utilize Attributes to unearth embedded content
- Pinpoint elements using Relative or Absolute Xpath
- Learn the secret benefits of CSS Selectors
- View and Parse inner HTML document information
- Use free extensions and tools to locate best Xpath or CSS Selectors
- Capture Groups of Elements into Arrays, Lists or Straight to Excel!
- You should already have Microsoft Excel (version 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016). Obviously the newer the better, but VBA works the same in all versions. It’s just that newer versions have more options, thus more VBA Commands to control those options.
- Very very basic Excel skills needed for this course. IF you know Basic to Intermediate Excel VBA, you can surely find more ways to utilize this info but is not required as I explain everything in detail.
Using a website has become part of everyday life in both work and play. Many of us spend hours a day scouring the web or filling out tedious forms online for work!
Throughout the course, I take you through all the undocumented processes, enabling you to locate and interact with any element on a webpage using a variety of strategies, from basic text & attribute searches to Advanced strategies such as XPath, CSS Selectors, and Regular Expression (RegEx) functionalities.
You’ll learn how to fill out web forms dynamically, navigate web pages intuitively, and extract and manipulate data to increase efficiency.
Once you understand how to find an element (or group of elements), you’ll learn to evaluate whether elements are hidden, enabled or disabled, visible, selected, checked or unchecked, and then we’ll show you how to completely control the mouse and keyboard commands and positioning. Then we’ll learn how and when to trigger macros with precision using “Timeouts and Waits”!
In addition to basic navigation, I’ll show you how to Open, Access and Toggle multiple tab Windows, how to resize, re-position and auto-scroll your browser window as well as use login techniques with set credentials. You’ll be able to deal with pop-ups, alerts, notifications, and Frames like an expert. I’ll even show you the secrets of controlling the clipboard, saving screenshots to your Excel file or even taking all or parts of online tables into your spreadsheets automatically. Finally, I’ll take you through drop-down menus and working with list boxes to complete your WebDriver mastery.
The course comes loaded with several examples in each section, including several engaging and challenging exercises to help you solidify what you’ve learned (with solution videos immediately following).
You’ll receive 100% of the source code, downloadable materials, and course workbooks instantly, yours to keep FOREVER. In addition, you’ll receive LIFETIME ACCESS to the course videos, including updates, BONUS videos, and lectures as they come out and any future source code and workbooks – Yours to keep – FREE.
All students will receive LIFETIME ACCESS to ask me any questions about the materials in the FORUM section – as well as chat with other students and help each other. As always, this is backed by a 30 day 100% No questions asked refund as well.
So stop wasting your time with tedious online tasks when you can automate your online workflow Today!
Order “Complete Web Automation with Excel VBA” course Now!
Who this course is for:
- This Excel course is for anyone who wants to learn Automation secrets in Excel VBA for controlling websites. No prior programming knowledge is needed.
Torrent Download (Please seed after downloading)
Mirror 1 || Mirror 2