Compositing using After Effects Download
This software application, you can even work on some non-linear editing in Video and Audio platforms.
What you’ll learn
- This course gives an in-depth knowledge of Compositing & Motion Graphics using Adobe After Effects CC.
- Before taking this Adobe After Effects course you should follow these requirements, be sure that your personal computer is all set perfect with the software and the hardware requirements for a seamless learning experience
- To learn this course, you should have a proper working knowledge about the operating system and navigate through the software.
After Effects is a Compositing, VFX, and Motion graphics application developed and owned by Adobe Systems. It is generally put to use in the post-production stage of the film making and TV production pipe-line. Besides the features mentioned above, After Effects can effectively perform a handful of jobs as keying, tracking, compositing and animation. With this software application, you can even work on some non-linear editing in Video and Audio platforms.
This course gives an in-depth knowledge of Compositing & Motion Graphics using Adobe After Effects CC.
The training will include the following;
- Keying-Chroma Keyer, Luma Key,Keylight
- Clone Stamp Tool- Paint
- Color Correction- Effects
- Effects and Presets
- Selective Color Correction
- Creating Stunning Effects- Disintegration, Shatter etc
Who this course is for:
- The course helps storytellers to enhance their story experience by adding effective Motion graphics and Visual effects to the narration.
- Videographers and Photographers can take their careers to the next level by taking Adobe After Effects course and change the direction of their careers.
- individuals from editing eco-system can gain maximum from learning motion graphics and VFX through After Effects.
- Professionals in Graphic Designing Industry can upgrade to Motion Graphics by taking this course.