Cryptocurrency for Beginners 2018
What you’ll learn
- Understand the fundamental principles of cryptocurrencies and their immense benefits
- Learn how to buy and trade Bitcoin and altcoins with confidence
- Know what mining and hard/soft forks are all about
- Be able to purchase Bitcoin and other top coins with trading ZERO fees
- Understand the unique lingo used in the cryptocurrency communities
- Know the main investment strategies and understand technical chart analysis
- Understand how to keep your cryptocurrencies safe and secure from hackers and scammers
- Access to a computer, with a browser and access to the internet is required
- No previous knowledge of cryptocurrency or trading is required
20 years ago I graduated with a first class software engineering degree.
In this course I’ll teach you what cryptocurrency is and what world problems it can solve. I’ll talk a bit about Bitcoin, alternatives to Bitcoin and ICOs, before showing you how to purchase your first cryptocurrency with screencasts demonstrating exactly how.
After showing you a great money saving tip of how to purchase cryptocurrency (including Bitcoin) with zero fees, I’ll then move on to trading, investment strategies and technical chart analysis.
Finally I’ll explain mining and forks, then give you some security and storage advice before giving my opinions on the future of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and blockchain technology in general.
If you’re interested in becoming involved in cryptocurrency but don’t know where to start, this is definitely the course for you.
[blockquote align=”none” author=””]
It consists mainly of video, slides, screencasts and some fun quizzes. It should only take you a few hours to complete, but it’ll be a few hours very well spent.
Thanks for taking an interest in this cryptocurrencies course and I look forward to you being my student.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in how cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin work and what world problems they solve
- Anyone interested in buying, investing in or trading cryptocurrencies