Cryptocurrency Simplified: Bitcoin & Altcoins for Beginners
What you’ll learn
- You’ll learn what Cryptocurrency is and how it works.
You’ll learn how to open account on Coinbase and buy your first Bitcoin.
Learn how to open account on the Poloniex exchange and buy Ethereum.
- You’ll learn how to open account on the Jaxx Wallet and transfer Ethereum to your wallet.
- You’ll learn how to buy and sell Cryptocurrencies with DIY steps.
- Learn how to invest strategically in Cryptocurrency with any amount.
- You should be able to use a computer at a beginner level.
- You should have a bank account or credit card or debit card if you want to buy Bitcoin or Altcoins.
- Also You can start your Crypto investment journey with any amount you want.
- You should have access to the internet so that you can open account at the Crypto exchange and Crypto wallet.
If you want to learn the fastest way to start investing in the Cryptocurrencies, you’ll love this course.
This course is designed for those who want the technical subject like Cryptocurrency fundamentals in the non-technical way primarily focused on empowering you to start investing in the Cryptocurrencies in the quickest way.
Besides learning the key concepts of Cryptocurrency, you’ll learn the following:
- What is a Cryptocurrency?
- The difference between a Stock and the Cryptocurrency investment?
- What is Bitcoin and how you can invest in it?
- What are the Altcoins and how you can invest in it with steps showing for Ethereum?
- Step-by-Step video training on how to open your account on Coinbase
- Step-by-Step video training on how to open your account on Poloniex exchange
- Video training on how to open your account on Jaxx Wallet
- Step-by-Step video training on how to buy Bitcoin and safely store it in the Jaxx wallet
[blockquote align=”none” author=””]
Since the Cryptocurrency is a new subject for a large number of people, only the action-oriented information is presented in this course.
If you are new to Cryptocurrency, start your journey with us.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to understand Bitcoin and Alt coins.
- Anyone who is a complete beginner and wants to get started with Cryptocurrency.
- Who knows a little bit about Cryptocurrency and wants to get better at it.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to invest in Cryptocurrency in the quickest way and doesn’t know where to start.