CS101 Learn to Code with Python
What you’ll learn
- How to code in Python at a University Level.
How to solve University programming problems to maximize your credit.
Learn How to code in Python well enough to land a job.
- How to code at a professional level.
- Basic computer skills, no programming skills required
- This is a first semester university level Computer Science programming course
Welcome to CS101 Programming with Python.
This is very similar to an ABET Engineering board approved Python course that I teach at the City University of Seattle. You get all the experience of a trained and talented university instructor who is also an engineer with over 20 years of experience.
I also have a Bachelors and Masters degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering and Master level Certifications in Python, Java and Machine learning. I have been programming in numerous programming languages for over 20 years.
[blockquote align=”none” author=””]
Learning to code is hands on endeavor. I show you how to download Python 3 for free. I also show how to use an online Python 3 compiler so you can get started right away no download no install just jump right in. Also I teach you basic Python with 5 projects designed to be taught in a 10 week course. I give you the basic information in advance to complete the projects, I assign the project provide some tips and then challenge you to complete the programming project. After your challenge I provide the full solutions to the project. Feel free to ask questions in the shell and discus the assignments with your classmates just like in a university setting.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in learning to code at a professional level.
- New programming students and experienced programming students can benefit as well