CSS Grid & Flexbox – The Ultimate Course Build +10 Projects Download
Create Modern Web Layouts w/ CSS Grid & Flexbox While Building +10 Real World Projects – SASS & CSS Transitions Included
What you’ll learn
- Learn Flexbox & CSS Grid to create amazing/responsive web layouts
- CSS Grid & Flexbox are the presents and the future for web layouts, you will master them in this course
- We’re building several examples, each is going to be different so you can master these tools
- If you have written some websites with HTML and CSS and you want to learn Flexbox or Grid this course is for you
- If you have experience working with float-based layouts and want to learn Grid or Flexbox, this course is for you
- We need to install some tools: a Text Editor (VS Code), Chrome and Firefox Developer Edition
CSS Grid & Flexbox are the Present & Future for Web Layouts
in this course, you’re going to learn both technologies, and we’re building several examples including an AirBNB Clone, Udemy & Netflix Login Page, plus several other projects (the video is enabled to watch for free where you can view all the projects)
We will start with flexbox, a great technology for building one-dimensional layouts, with Flexbox you can create responsive websites really easily, you’re going to learn the basics of flexbox, from flex container, flex-direction, flex-wrap, flex-flow, and others.
Then we’re going to build some projects with Flexbox so you can understand its features more easily
Also, we’re going to integrate some nice Tools with Flexbox, such as SASS, NPM, Gulp, and also some Advanced CSS with Transitions and Custom Properties.
Then we’re moving into CSS Grid aka GRID or CSS Grid Layout, the most advanced way to create a web layout natively in CSS, with CSS Grid you can create more advanced/responsive layouts with the breeze, no frameworks are needed anymore!
We’re going to build several examples with CSS Grid, plus a Clone of the Website AirBNB and other projects that you can use for your clients or your personal use!
Who this course is for:
- Web Designers & Developers that want to learn CSS Grid & Flexbox to create modern web layouts
- Any web developer with experience with any framework such as bootstrap or Foundation can take this course
Bro i can’t download the part, it direct to google search bar bro.
Click on the first link as given instructions
the part 2 is not accessible
Checked the link. It’s working properly
I’m just forwarded to endless advertisment pages. After a lot of trials I couldn’t access the file to download.
Avoid advertisements. You’ll be able to download