Data Science for Business Analytics and Intelligence Download
Learn how to perform business data analysis and modeling using Data Science for Business Analytics and Intelligence.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to optimize and clean a real-world business dataset collected using Google Analytics.
- Learn how to analyze customer data for data-driven decision making.
- Learn different data pre-processing steps for Machine Learning.
- Learn how to apply a 6-stage Machine Learning workflow for predicting revenue.
- Basic understanding of Python.
- Basic understanding of Machine Learning.
Learn how to work with business data collected using Google Analytics in this hands-on course called ‘Data Science for Business Analytics and Intelligence’, created by The Click Reader.
In this course, you will learn how to understand and optimize customer datasets collected using Google Analytics. You will also learn how to perform revenue analysis on the datasets for insights on sales and profits of your business.
Next, you will take the insights gained from revenue analysis to pre-process the data and apply Machine Learning in order to predict the revenue. As a part of this course, you will be using LightGBM (Light Gradient Boosting Machine) to model the data.
There are hands-on exercises at the end of each lecture and the knowledge you gain through this course can be extended to any other domain of business.
Who this course is for:
- Any developer looking to learn how to perform business analytics and intelligence using Python.