DevOps Tutorial: Complete Beginners Training – 5 in 1 Bundle
DevOps Tutorial: Complete Beginners Training – 5 in 1 Bundle Download
The Devops Engineer DevOps AWS DevOps Docker DevOps Jenkins DevOpsGIT , DevOps Vagran DevOps Maven
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how DevOps help the software development life cycle
- You will learn how to manage the infrastructure using automation tools and code.
- Also You will learn the Devops best practices which include Continuous Development, Continuous Testing, Configuration Management, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Monitoring.
- Should have basic knowledge of operating system and networking
- No other tools knowledge is required.
What is this course about:
In this course You will learn Hands on Devops Technology Concepts.
We will Cover:
What will you learn from this lecture:
In particularly, you will learn:
- Containerize a web-based application with a micro-service approach and automate it using Dockerfile.
- Design multi-container applications and automate the workflow using Compose.
- Scale Docker workflow with Docker Swarm, orchestrate and deploy a large-scale application across multiple hosts in the cloud.
- Best practices of working with Docker software in the field.
- In-depth knowledge about Docker software and confidence to help your company or your own project to apply the right Docker deployment workflow and continuously deliver better software.
- Invaluable DevOps skills such as setting up continuous integration pipelines.
Table Of Content:-
Next, as we turn over the “virtual pages” comes the table of content. This gives
an overview of what you are going to learn from this book. There are chapter names with their
subtopics under them. The chapter names are as follows:-
1.What is DevOps?
2.Looking at DevOps capabilities.
4.Looking at how cloud accelerates DevOps.
5.Using DevOps to solve new challenges.
6.Making DevOps work: IBM’s Story.
7.Ten DevOps myths.
Next, comes in the introduction part.
In the first line, the meaning of DevOps with its expanded form of Development and Operations is
explained. Everyone talks about it, but not everyone is familiar with it. In a nutshell, DevOps is an
approach based on lean and agile principles in which business owners and the development, operations,
and quality assurance departments collaborate to deliver software in a continuous manner. The further
lines tell about the IBM’s broad and holistic view towards DevOps.
The book tells what a true DevOps approach includes:
Lines of business, practitioners, executives, partners, suppliers, and so on.
About the book:-
The about the book section gives an overview of the book.
The book takes a business-centric approach to DevOps. Today’s rapidly advancing world makes DevOps essential to all enterprises that should be agile and lean enough to respond rapidly to the changes such as customer demands, market conditions, competitive pressures, or regulatory requirements.
It is assumed that, if you are reading this book, you’ve heard about DevOps but want to understand
what it means and how your company can gain business benefits from it. This book is targeted for
executives, decision-makers, and practitioners who are new to the DevOps, seeking info about the
approach, who want to go through the hype surrounding the concept to reach t
Who this course is for:
- Who want to learn Docker Technologies
- The one should have IT experience. No other prerequisite.