DIY Website for Beginners: How to Start Your Business Online Download
Created for small business entrepreneurs with a DIY mindset
What you’ll learn
- Choosing and buying a website domain
- Creating optimized, engaging content with SEO in mind
- Learn high-level design types and selecting which one is best for you
- Meet the website builders and techniques to get your website up and running
- Adding Google Analytics to your website to track performance
- Easy Google Analytics techniques to help you optimize your website
- None at all. You just need to be prepared to absorb a lot of information, but the beauty of the on-demand video content is you can go at your own pace.
Are you wanting to start a business? Of course, you need a website.
But how do you know where to start with a tight budget?
Sign up for this course to learn from a self-made DIY entrepreneur who knows how to make things happens with 0 to little investment. I know how easy it is to just throw yourself right in and start building a website. However, it’s not the method you should take. Learn from my mistakes as I’ve literally done my website more than 5X through trial and error. So take the shortcut and let me help you come up with a strategy that will help you be more deliberate about how your brand is represented online – with a few analytics tips included to keep your strategy going long-term.
We’ll cover the following topics:
Choosing a domain that’s optimized for search results and branding
Developing a solid content strategy to engage your target audience
Identifying how you want to represent your brand online and effectively communicate to your customers
Selecting a website design that makes your voice and tone
Learning easy-to-reach resources to get your website up and running
Adding Google Analytics to track your website performance and why it’s important
Easy techniques to find opportunities to continue optimizing your website towards your goal
With this course, you’ll really understand how to build your website with a solid plan, so you’ll look professional, engaging, and ready to do some real business! I’ll guide you through the thought process, but also leave room for you to brainstorm.
Always open to feedback as well as I can continue to improve this course and you’ll have unlimited access to the new content that you’ve asked for!
Join me and learn how to bring your online business to life!
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs wanting to start a business online