A Big Data Hadoop and Spark project for absolute beginners Download
Hadoop, Spark, Python, PySpark, Scala, Hive, coding framework, testing, IntelliJ, Maven, PyCharm, Glue, AWS, Streaming
What you’ll learn
- Big Data, Hadoop, and Spark from scratch by solving a real-world use case using Python and Scala
- Spark Scala & PySpark real-world coding framework.
- Real-world coding best practices, logging, error handling, configuration management using both Scala and Python.
- Serverless big data solution using AWS Glue, Athena and S3
- Students should have some programming background and some knowledge of SQL queries.
Get started with Big Data quickly leveraging free cloud cluster and solving a real-world use case! Learn Hadoop, Hive, Spark (both Python and Scala) from scratch!
Learn to code Spark Scala & PySpark like a real-world developer. Understand real-world coding best practices, logging, error handling, configuration management using both Scala and Python.
A bank is launching a new credit card and wants to identify prospects it can target in its marketing campaign.
It has received prospect data from various internal and 3rd party sources. The data has various issues such as missing or unknown values in certain fields. The data needs to be cleansed before any kind of analysis can be done.
Since the data is in huge volume with billions of records, the bank has asked you to use Big Data Hadoop and Spark technology to cleanse, transform and analyze this data.
What you will learn :
- Big Data, Hadoop concepts
- How to create a free Hadoop and Spark cluster using Google Dataproc
- Hadoop hands-on – HDFS, Hive
- Python basics
- PySpark RDD – hands-on
- PySpark SQL, DataFrame – hands-on
- Project work using PySpark and Hive
- Scala basics
- Spark Scala DataFrame
- Project work using Spark Scala
- Spark Scala Real world coding framework and development using Winutil, Maven and IntelliJ.
- Python Spark Hadoop Hive coding framework and development using PyCharm
- Building a data pipeline using Hive , PostgreSQL, Spark
- Logging , error handling and unit testing of PySpark and Spark Scala applications
- Spark Scala Structured Streaming
- Applying spark transformation on data stored in AWS S3 using Glue and viewing data using Athena
- Some basic programming skills
- Some knowledge of SQL queries
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to learn Big Data or experienced people who want to transition to a Big Data role
- Big data beginners who want to learn how to code in the real world