An Entire MBA in 1 Course:Award Winning Business School Prof Download
What you’ll learn
- Over 160,000 students in 196 countries!
- Superb reviews!
- Free $99 384 page book version of this course!
- Take your career to the next level!
- Launch a company from scratch.
- Get any job the easy way.
- Get many customers by using the best networking tool!
- Raise a lot of money quickly.
- Create financial models from scratch (the Professor makes it so easy to understand).
- Analyze company financials with ease!
- Understand how investment banking firms work and what they can do to help your business.
- Understand what is venture capital and how to partner with the top venture capital firms to take your company to the next level.
- Present to investors and customers like a boss : )
- Communicate the right way in business so that you don’t waste time.
- Change careers easily.
- Analyze entire markets and companies from a qualitative and quantitative perspective.
- Understand how taxes work (don’t worry this section is not boring)!
- Nothing except a positive attitude! : )
** #1 MOST PURCHASED BUSINESS COURSE ON UDEMY!** ACCORDING TO BUSINESS INSIDER: “Getting your MBA has never been easier.Haroun is one of the highest rated professors on Udemy, so you can expect to be in good hands through the course of your education.” **
** SPECIAL $99 BONUS: FREE 384 PAGE MBA BOOK INCLUDED ($99 value). In order to further improve the student experience, there is a free download at the end of every section of this course (contains every slide & entire easy to read comprehensive scripts of all 49 lectures & >100 helpful internet links + more) keeping the course up to date, even easier to understand & even more fun and engaging! **
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about business….from starting a company to taking it public.
This course is taught by an award winning MBA professor with significant real world experience working at Goldman Sachs as well as in the venture capital, hedge fund and consulting industries (he has founded several companies and sits on several boards).
The professor of this course is also the author of “101 Crucial Lessons They Don’t Teach You in Business School,” which Forbes magazine recently called “1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs need to read right now.”
The contents of this course are all based on my work experience at several firms, including Goldman Sachs, the consulting industry at Accenture, a few companies I have started, the hedge fund industry where I worked at Citadel and also in the venture capital sector (the firm I founded had a venture capital investment in Facebook).I included helpful practical business concepts I learned while I did an MBA at Columbia University and a Bachelor of Commerce degree at McGill University. Think of this course as a “greatest hits” business summaries from my MBA, undergraduate business degree, work experience in consulting, equities, hedge funds, venture capital and starting my own companies.
I have minimized “boring theoretical concepts” in this course in order to keep it as close to reality as possible.
The concepts of this course have been taught by me in many classes at several universities, where the student feedback has been universally and incredibly positive (please see my LinkedIn profile for student reviews / feedback on my teaching style/effectiveness – thank you. Also please see reviews of my books in Amazon and here in Udemy on my teaching – particularly in my Udemy course on “101 Crucial Lessons They Don’t Teach You in Business School“).
An Entire MBA In 1 Course ® is a registered trademark of Haroun Education Ventures, Inc. The contents of the course are copyright © 2017 Haroun Education Ventures, Inc.
Students of this course will enjoy learning everything they need to know about business….from starting a company to taking it public while learning the most important topics taught at the top MBA schools in the world. Take your career to the next level!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in learning about business (only practical concepts that you can use and no boring theory + we won’t cover business topics that are common sense).