Content Marketing Masterclass: Create Content That Sells Download
Master content marketing to grow your business: content creation, promotion, copywriting, SEO, email marketing, & more!
What you’ll learn
- Increase your sales, traffic, and brand recognition using the power of digital content
- Grow a business from scratch or build upon your existing strategy
- Understand the cognitive buying journey and how your content can inspire people to take action
- Optimize your website for content marketing and drive profitable user action
- Develop a system for consistently generating new content ideas
- Understand the importance of effective writing and how to become a better writer
- Become familiar with some of the most effective types of content
- Generate an endless stream of valuable content by repurposing what you’ve already created
- Optimize your site for search engines to drive a consistent stream of free traffic
- Promote your content and drive traffic from a wide variety of sources
- Use valuable content to grow your email list and build an effective sales funnel
- Learn about external marketing channels like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Collect and analyze data to measure your results and optimize future campaigns
- No prior marketing experience required.
Welcome to the Content Marketing Masterclass, a complete guide to growing your business in the modern world using the power of digital content.
I’ve spent more than a decade working at the intersection of business and media, which has provided me with a unique competitive advantage as we’ve entered this world where every company is expected to be a media company.
In this course, you’ll learn exactly what it takes to plan and execute a content marketing strategy that drives your business forward. By the end, you’ll have all the tools you need to successfully market your products and services in the digital age.
Here are some of the things we’ll cover:
- Classic Marketing Fundamentals: Basic principles from the “old world” of marketing that you’ll need to understand for this course. Beginners are welcome here!
- Content Marketing Essentials: What content marketing is, how it works, how to tell a compelling story, and how to create detailed buyer personas to guide your approach.
- Web Design: How to optimize your website for content marketing and build a well-oiled, lead-generating machine.
- Generating Content Ideas: Develop a system for getting to know your audience and consistently generating new content ideas.
- Copywriting: We’ll discuss why effective writing is so important, and you’ll learn all about headlines, structure, vocabulary, tone, calls-to-action, editing, as well as a number of tips to help you become a better writer overall.
- Types Of Content: Learn about the most effective types of content, and see more than a dozen specific content ideas that you can steal and apply to your own strategy.
- Content Formats & Repurposing: Get familiar with various content formats and learn how to create an endless stream of fresh content simply by repurposing what you’ve already created.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization): Everything you need to know to optimize your site for search engines and drive free, organic search traffic to your content.
- Content Promotion: Learn to actively promote your content and drive traffic from a variety of sources.
- Email Marketing: Use valuable opt-in incentives to grow your email list, bring people into your sales funnel, and build deeper relationships with your audience.
- External Marketing Channels: Learn how platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram can tie right into your overall content strategy.
- Measuring Your Results: Collect and analyze data to measure the results of your content marketing efforts, and ensure that you’re always making progress toward your goals.
As you can see, this course covers a lot of ground, and you should walk away with a professional-level understanding of how to market products and services in the modern world. You can apply this knowledge to grow your own business, or to boost your marketing career with your employer or clients.
I think you’re going to love this course, and my confidence is backed by Udemy’s 30-day money-back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied, you get a full refund—no questions asked.
With all of that in mind, I hope to see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to grow a business with content marketing: entrepreneurs, marketers, executives, employees, and freelancers will all find value in this course.