Entity Framework Core – The Complete Guide (.NET Core 5) Download
Learn Entity Framework Core using Code First Methodology in ASP.NET Core 5 (.NET 5)
What you’ll learn
Entity Framework Core
Migrations in Entity Framework
Best practices with Entity Framework Core
Relationships in Entity Framework Core
Bulk operations in Entity Framework Core
Change tracker, RAW SQL, Stored Procs, View, and much more.
Basic knowledge of .NET Core
Basic knowledge of c# / SQL
Entity Framework is a term that goes hand by hand with ASP.NET Core. It is one of that technology that is used very often and is not understood most of the time.
This course will teach you everything you need to know about using Entity Framework Core with ASP.NET Core. The skills you will learn will help you to build and architect complex ASP.NET Core applications that make full use of Entity Framework Core with Code First. We will start with the basic fundamentals of Entity Framework Core and then we would dive into advanced concepts.
Unlike other courses, which are outdated or do not convert all the topics. I have especially taken care to keep the course updated as well as cover topics from beginner to advanced topics with Entity Framework Core.
By the end of watching this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the basics of Entity Framework Core
- Use code-first migrations to push changes to the database, and learn how to manage them.
- Override code-first conventions (using data annotations and fluent API)
- Understand how LINQ works and how to filter data.
- Add, update and remove objects
- Apply best practices with Entity Framework
- Understand relationships in Entity Framework Core
- Bulk operations in Entity Framework Core
- Change tracker, RAW SQL, Stored Procs, View, and much more.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn EF Core