Master the Coding Interview: Data Structures + Algorithms Download
What you’ll learn
- Ace coding interviews were given by some of the top tech companies
- Become more confident and prepared for your next coding interview
- Learn, implement, and use different Data Structures
- Learn, implement and use different Algorithms
- Get more interviews
- Professionally handle offers and negotiate raises
- Become a better developer by mastering computer science fundamentals
- No experience with data structures or algorithms needed
- Basic understanding of one programming language
- No previous computer science knowledge necessary
Join a live online community of over 140,000+ developers and a course taught by an industry expert that has actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto as a senior developer. Graduates of this course are now working at Google, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook + other top tech companies.
Want to land a job at a great tech company like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Netflix, Amazon, or other companies, but you are intimidated by the interview process and the coding questions? Do you find yourself feeling like you get “stuck” every time you get asked a coding question? This course is your answer. Using the strategies, lessons, and exercises in this course, you will learn how to land offers from all sorts of companies.
Many developers who are “self-taught” feel that one of the main disadvantages they face compared to college-educated graduates in computer science is the fact that they don’t have knowledge about algorithms, data structures, and the notorious Big-O Notation. Get on the same level as someone with a computer science degree by learning the fundamental building blocks of computer science, which will give you a big boost during interviews. You will also get access to our private online chat community with thousands of developers online to help you get through the course.
Here is what you will learn in this course:
- Big O notation2. Data structures:* Arrays
* Hash Tables
* Singly Linked Lists
* Doubly Linked Lists
* Trees (BST, AVL Trees, Red-Black Trees, Binary Heaps)
* Graphs3. Algorithms:* Recursion
* Tree Traversal
* Breadth-First Search
* Depth First Search
* Dynamic ProgrammingNon-Technical:
– How to get more interviews
– What to do during interviews
– What do after the interview
– How to answer interview questions
– How to handle offers
– How to negotiate your salary
– How to get a raise
Unlike most instructors, I am not a marketer or a salesperson. I am a senior developer and programmer who has worked and managed teams of engineers and have been in these interviews both as an interviewee as well as the interviewer.
My job as an instructor will be successful if I am able to help you become better at interviewing and land more jobs. This one skill can really change the course of your career, and I hope you sign up today to see what it can do for your career!
Andrei is the instructor of the highest rated Web Development course on Udemy as well as one of the fastest-growing. His graduates have moved on to work for some of the biggest tech companies around the world like Apple, Google, JP Morgan, IBM, etc… He has been working as a senior software developer in Silicon Valley and Toronto for many years and is now taking all that he has learned, to teach programming skills and to help you discover the amazing career opportunities that being a developer allows in life.
Having been a self-taught programmer, he understands that there is an overwhelming number of online courses, tutorials, and books that are overly verbose and inadequate at teaching proper skills. Most people feel paralyzed and don’t know where to start when learning a complex subject matter, or even worse, most people don’t have $20,000 to spend on a coding Bootcamp. Programming skills should be affordable and open to all. An education material should teach real-life skills that are current, and they should not waste a student’s valuable time. Having learned important lessons from working for Fortune 500 companies, tech startups, to even founding his own business, he is now dedicating 100% of his time to teaching others valuable software development skills in order to take control of their life and work in an exciting industry with infinite possibilities.
Andrei promises you that there are no other courses out there as comprehensive and as well explained. He believes that in order to learn anything of value, you need to start with the foundation and develop the roots of the tree. Only from there will you be able to learn concepts and specific skills(leaves) that connect to the foundation. Learning becomes exponential when structured in this way.
Taking his experience in educational psychology and coding, Andrei’s courses will take you on an understanding of complex subjects that you never thought would be possible.
See you inside the courses!
Who this course is for:
- Any engineer, developer, programmer, who wants to improve their interviewing skills
- Anyone interested in improving their whiteboard coding skills
- Anyone who wants to become a better developer
- Any self-taught programmer who missed out on a computer science degree