Employee Onboarding Mini Crash-Course Download
Learn the foundations of creating an employee onboarding experience that other organizations will be jealous of.
What you’ll learn
The different a good employee onboarding experience makes to an organization.
11 Different ways to improve your employee onboarding experience.
How to overcome the main reasons organizations don’t invest in onboarding.
Determining what your onboarding goals should be for your organization.
How to scale up, personalize, and improve the employee onboarding experience incrementally.
Anyone is free to enroll. Please watch the “Is this course for you” video before purchasing.
A Quality Employee Onboarding Experience Tends To Be Exception, And Not The Norm.
- Gallup found that only 12 percent of employees strongly agree their organization does a great job of onboarding new employees.
- A negative onboarding experience results in new hires being 2x more likely to look for other opportunities.
- The organizational costs of employee turnover are estimated to range between 100% and 300% of the replaced employee’s salary.
Have you had a day one at your new job that looked like this?
- Talking to people who made me feel that I’ve made the wrong choice in joining the organization.
- An abrupt change from the interview and recruiting phase. While I was interviewing, they seemed like they couldn’t wait for me to start. When I did start, I felt taken for granted.
- Getting in trouble for breaking unwritten rules that I wasn’t aware of.
I’m sure it took you awhile to get up to speed and find success at that organization.
But what happens with a good employee onboarding experience?
- From day one, I knew I had joined the right organization.
- Instead of constantly onboarding due to turnover, you’re spending more time onboarding for new roles as your organization grows.
- Research by Glassdoor found that organizations with a strong onboarding process improve new hire retention by 82 percent and productivity by over 70 percent.
- I had several people help me understand the unwritten rules, and gave me everything I needed to know, but was afraid to ask and can ease themselves into the organization.
Introducing The Employee Onboarding Mini Crash-Course!
Create a stellar employee onboarding experience to set up new hires for success from day one.
Here is What We’ll Cover:
- Why You Should Invest In Your Employee Onboarding Experience.
- Determining The Goals For You Employee Onboarding Experience.
- 11 Onboarding Ideas And Best Practices That Other Organizations Use.
- How To Make Your Onboarding Experience More Personalized.
- How To Scale Up Your Employee Onboarding Experience.
- How To Iterate & Improve Your Employee Onboarding Experience On The Regular.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to improve their employee onboarding experience.
- HR or People & Culture managers looking for different ways to improve their employee onboarding
- Organizations that are facing major growth, and need to implement a foundation for their employee onboarding