English Vocabulary Launch Upgrade Your Speaking
What you’ll learn
- Understand more English vocabulary that native speakers use.
Speak English with more confidence.
Produce the target vocabulary confidently and accurately.
- A desire to improve your English through practice.
- An intermediate or above level of English
English Vocabulary Launch is an English vocabulary course taught by me, Anthony, a native British English speaker. You will learn the target English vocabulary at a deep level, so that you can sound more native-like when you speak English.
Start to speak with more creativity and variety by upgrading your English vocabulary!
This course includes:
- lectures for the target vocabulary
- pronunciation and meaning training for every single word
- speaking practice for every single word
- listening practice for every single word
- future updates – this course will continue to grow and grow
- PDF transcripts
- and MP3 downloads so that you can learn anywhere, any time.
Each section focuses on five carefully selected target words so that you can master each one and produce them accurately in your spoken English.
This course is extremely detailed, so you can fully master the target English.
If you want to speak English more clearly, if you want to sound more native-like, or if you simply want to take your English to a higher level, this course can help you achieve your goal of taking your English to the next level.
This course is also perfect for anyone taking an IELTS test, TOEFL test or TOEIC test.
Who is the target audience?
- Take this course if you want to master English vocabulary and take your English to a higher level.
- Take this course if you want to improve your spoken English.
- If you want to upgrade your listening skills in English.
- Take this course if you are preparing for an exam (IELTS, TOEIC etc.)
- If you want to speak English with more creativity.
English Vocabulary Launch Upgrade Your Speaking Download
If The File isn’t available comment down below or Contact Us. We will update the link. Don’t forget to share this post.