Excel Essentials for the Real World (Complete Excel Course) Download
Microsoft Excel Beginner to Professional. Includes Pivot Tables, Power Query, NEW Formulas… (Excel 365, 2019 & 2016)
What you’ll learn
- Master the ESSENTIAL Excel formulas and features to accelerate your career
- Learn Excel from scratch or fill in the gaps to become immediately confident
- Learn to use Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts, Slicers and Time Lines for Interactive Excel Reports
- Hacks and hidden Excel features from a Microsoft MVP with 15+ years of Experience
- Explore the potential of Power Query. You’ll be surprised at what you achieve with a bit of Power Query knowledge.
- Get lifetime access to a proven and state-of-the-art Excel course including challenges, quizzes & exercises
- Learn what’s new in Excel for Microsoft 365 and how these changes impact the way you use Excel
- Updated to include the new FILTER, XLOOKUP, SORT & UNIQUE functions
- A computer or laptop with Windows (some techniques might not work on Mac)
- Microsoft Excel 2016, Excel 2019 or Microsoft 365 (You mostly follow along with ALL Excel versions though – see course description for more details)
- No prior Excel knowledge is needed.
- Willingness to learn. Let’s do this!
Learn Excel from Scratch OR become more CONFIDENT.
COURSE UPDATED to Include the BRAND NEW Excel Functions available in Microsoft 365 such as:
- Excel’s new XLOOKUP function
- New FILTER function in Excel
- SORT, SORTBY & UNIQUE functions
In addition to the above, we also cover:
- Excel’s new calculation engine and how older formulas are impacted
- What the Hash (#) sign is
- Compatibility and the at (@) sign you might see in your older files
- The new errors such as #SPILL and #CALC
- Data validation drop-down lists and dynamic array references
If you have Excel for Microsoft 365 and you’d like to discover how you can take advantage of these new functions, make sure you check out this new section.
IS THIS AN ONLINE EXCEL COURSE FOR BEGINNERS ONLY?
This Complete Excel Course is for two types of people:
- Excel beginners, i.e. anyone looking to learn Excel from scratch
- Excel intermediate and Excel advanced users who want to make sure their skills cover all the essentials. This includes many Excel tricks and hidden features few data analysts know of.
The Excel Essentials for the Real World Course covers ALL the fundamentals an Excel beginner needs to know. BUT it also fills in the gaps for Excel Intermediate and Advanced users. It’s for corporate professionals who feel comfortable with Excel but not 100% confident.
This is more than an Excel Basics Course. It starts off easy and adds in tips and tricks many Excel advanced users don’t know of.
WHAT ARE SOME EXCEL FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS I WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE
- How to customize the Microsoft Excel interface so you so you can easily find the files and features you use often.
- To apply formatting correctly for cleaner and more professional reports.
- To use important features like drop-down lists in Excel and add data validation to the cells. This way you can restrict the type of data which can be input in each cell.
- How to add comments and notes to cells.
- Add time stamps to your reports.
- Automate data entry with Auto-Fill and Flash-fill.
WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO LEARN EXCEL?
Excel in itself can do so much for your career. It’s just one program but it’s the one hiring managers are interested in.
That’s why basic Excel skills is a mandatory requirement for most office-based professionals today.
Superior Microsoft Excel skills can get you a promotion. Some jobs require that to begin with.
WHICH VERSION OF EXCEL IS USED IN THE COURSE?
The course is applicable for Excel 2019, Excel 2016 & Excel for Microsoft 365. Generally all features and formulas with exception of a few Excel charts (Histogram, Pareto, Treemap and Sunburst charts) will work on Excel 2010 & Excel 2013. For the Power Query section, you’ll have to install the free Excel Power Query add-in if you have Excel 2010 or Excel 2013 to be able to follow along. Other than this, the other features and formulas shown are valid for all Excel versions.
There’s a 100% money back guarantee. You have nothing to lose. Check out the lectures inside and see if you can apply the techniques to your work.
The course comes with lifetime access. Buy now. Watch anytime.
Who this course is for:
- Business professionals looking to become more confident in Excel.
- Absolute beginners who want a structured, engaging, fun and practical Excel course.
- Excel users who want to discover & showcase new tips and tricks from Excel MVPs.
- Students who want to make sure they have the Excel knowledge to succeed at their next job.
- Data analysts looking to discover new tools to help them do more in less time.
Thanks for uploading beginner friendly , no nonsense Excel course👍👍