Excel for Beginners – Navigation – Pivot Tables- and VLookup Download
Learn the Basics of Excel from Someone that uses Excel on a Daily Basis for Work
What you’ll learn
Students will feel comfortable using Microsoft Excel
How to sort data
How to build pivot tables quickly
How to use the Vlookup formula
Student needs to have access to Microsoft Excel 2010 or higher
Are you new to Microsoft Excel?
This course is designed to take the complete Excel beginner, literally someone that has never logged into Excel before, and show them how to navigate around the software, how to become comfortable with the software and finally, how to become a reporting pro!
What you will learn in this Excel for Beginners course:
- navigate toolbar and menu bar
- How to Save as Workbook Not as CSV File
- Navigate Rows Columns Cells
- Insert Column Insert Row Sheets Explained
- Build a Basic Spreadsheet
- header menu – make it easy to look at
- add outline box to all cells
- Shortcut Keys
- shift end down and others – half triangle highlight entire sheet fast
- sorting and filtering
- sum, autosum, multiply-average
- pivot tables
- vlookup formula
- build report fast – put it all together
As someone that professionally uses Microsoft Excel in 50% of my job for the last 10 years, I am qualified to teach you how to use Excel. I understand what it is like to open Excel up and not really know what to do with the data. Let me show you how to get around Excel and learn at your own pace.
I look forward to seeing you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Microsoft Excel users or users that use Excel but would like to take their skills to the next level