Excel: What If Analysis with Buttons | Advanced Excel Level Download
Learn Advanced Excel: Scroll bar for What If Analysis dashboards, Scenarios & Goal Seek for back calculating answers
What you’ll learn
- Learn Advanced tricks on Excel What If Analysis with Buttons, Scenarios & Goal Seek
- Get Downloadable Case Studies + Picture based eBook [mapped to the Lectures]
- Get Course Completion Certificate
- Learn from the Pro – a Professional Corporate Trainer (PwC, EY, RBS, Tata Group, XLRI etc.)
- Course works on all Excel versions 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
- Pre-requisite: Basic knowledge of Excel
What-If Analysis enables users to strategize decision making based data involving multiple variables. This section focuses on What If Analysis:
- Using Form Control Buttons from Developer Tab (Spin Bar, Scroll Bar)
- Limitations of Spin Bar, Scroll Bar
- Scenario Managers – to be updated
- Goal Seek for back calculating answers
- Data Tables Basics (Sensitivity Analysis) – 2 Inputs & 1 Output
- Data Tables Basics (Sensitivity Analysis) – with PMT for Loan EMI
- Data Tables Basics (Sensitivity Analysis) – 2 Inputs & multiple Output – Question
- Data Tables Basics (Sensitivity Analysis) – 2 Inputs & multiple Output – Answer
- Ancillary tricks – Conditional Formatting, INDIRECT(), Making text invisible
We have 9 videos of duration 45 mins. Through practical examples, You’ll learn Ninja level application on Excel: What If Analysis with Buttons, Scenarios, Goal Seek.
Important information before you join:
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I’ll add to the course.
- I will give you my full support regarding any issues or suggestions related to the course.
- Guided practice worksheets included for immediate practice
- Access to all videos 24 x 7 – learn online from anywhere
- A 30-day money back guarantee (we want you to be 100% satisfied)
If you have read this far, next action is JOINING this course. Invest 45 mins. for a benefit of lifetime Ninja status on Excel: What If Analysis!
Who this course is for:
- The course is purely focused on helping you achieve learn advanced Excel What-If Analysis