Become an advanced JS developer from scratch & learn to build apps using prototypes, inheritance, closures and more.
What you’ll learn
- How to actually write code & build applications, along with developing 2 different JS apps from scratch.
- Adding dynamic logic and behavior to your application by using conditionals.
- Building apps where the code is repeated multiple times using loops.
- What functions are and how you can use them to write better code by reusing functionality.
- A decent computer and a good internet connection (you can use Windows, macOS or Linux, and a good keyboard helps too).
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS is a big plus, but you might be able to go on without it.
- A good web browser and code editor (I’ll be using Google Chrome and Atom, respectively).
- And most importantly: you’ll need patience, the willingness to learn, hard work, practice and a never-give-up attitude!
If any of the above sounds like you, listen carefully:
Here’s the thing…
Trust me, I know this because when I got started in programming, this is exactly what I did. And soon, I realized the problem:
And thus they are not very easy to follow and the content is hard to digest and understand.
No wonder when I first started reading a JS tutorial, I didn’t understand a thing!
Who this course is for: