What you’ll learn
- Create a Git local repository.
- Create a GitHub remote repository.
- Push local code changes to your remote repository.
- Access your code from any computer in the world.
- Download and clone free code from GitHub.
- Fork other people’s code.
- Understand branching and merging.
- Use Gists to save, and find, useful code snippets.
- Students should be familiar with VS Code and basic HTML and CSS.
Learning Git and GitHub can be a frustrating experience because of the arcane commands and awkward interface. If you use VS Code, you’re in luck. In this course you’ll learn to take full advantage of Git and GitHub all within the familiar VS Code interface, where you will do most everything with a simple, single click.
Who is the target audience?
- VS Code learners wanting to learn Git and GitHub, and how to use them in VS Code.
Git Beginner in VS Code Download
Mirror 1 (Recommended) || Mirror 2 [230 MB]
Mirror 1 || Mirror 2