Graphic Design Masterclass: The Next Level
Graphic Design Masterclass: The Next Level Download
Up Your Graphic Design Skills- Real World Projects: Logo Design, Photo Manipulation, Package Design, Social Media & More
What you’ll learn
- You will be able to create polished and practical Logo designs and brand assets
- Be able to create images for a full digital marketing campaign, including Facebook and Instagram
- Produce complex photo manipulations for the use of ad design and understand solid layout and design principles
- Create realistic shadows and be able to do intermediate level photo retouching
- Sketch logo design and concepts with ease and understand the golden ratio and how to incorporate that in your design process
- Understand the basics of being a freelancer and pricing freelance design projects
- Understand the many ways of making money by selling creative content and resources
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator – Some familiarity with basic tools and functionality
- Adobe Creative Cloud Highly Suggested, but older versions can still be used. Some tools like the content aware and shapebuilder tools will not be available on CS 5.5 or earlier versions.
NEW CONTENT ADDED FREQUENTLY!
Design Masterclass – The Next Level – Intermediate Design Skills
Are you ready to level up your design skills?
So who should take this class? Those with basic skills in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, you may be familiar with the pen tool basics, understand the layering system and know other basic tools. You have a little experience using these programs, but do not have to be totally proficient. This course is not for those who have zero experience using Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator and some basic knowledge is assumed before starting.
OR you have taken my Graphic Design Masterclass, Learn Great Design, the first class in this series and you are ready for the next level or step in the series.
This is a practical design course which is meant to teach while showing and producing real world client projects.
The first section of the course focuses on Adobe Photoshop and photo editing and manipulation. We will review photo retouching and learn the content aware tool, which speeds up your workflow and works almost like magic.
We will brush up on our brush tool and learn how to create realistic shadows.
I focused heavily on logo design and branding in this course as that is a huge part of design today. We will learn how to work with the golden ratio and even try our hand at a logo based on the golden ratio
We will do a full logo design and branding project from scratch including the concept developing phase and how to pick the proper font, style and colors. In the end we will apply it to real world applications and mock-ups.
We will even hand draw a symbol and trace it with the pen tool to make it a vector object so we can extend that to anything you can imagine.
We cannot ignore the critical part digital design plays in the world today. We will complete an entire digital marketing campaign complete with a wide variety of Facebook and Instagram sizes, including a Instagram story ad.
There is an entire section devoted to going freelance in design. I included 5 mini classes that focuses on going or being a freelancer. This includes a class how to price freelance projects, how to value and present your services, and even a 30 minute full-time freelance course to help you start thinking about making money or making more money using your new found design skills.
So are you ready for the next level?
This course is dynamic, so new lessons and bonus content will be added frequently!
Who this course is for:
- Those who are ready for an intermediate level design course and may already know the very basic tools of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Those who enjoy learning by producing practical real world projects that are based on common projects seen in the industry
- Those interested in Logo Design and Branding work